Bowling Green 46 Father Ryan (TN) 45

DevilMayCare

Purples rally from two score deficit in the 4th quarter and score with 12 seconds left to win it in dramatic fashion. Game winning two point conversion was a reverse pass to Deuce Bailey, who slipped unnoticed out of the backfield. Gutsy call and great execution by Bowling Green. 

• Like 6

How bout those Purples!!!

Heck of a win!  To hang in there and to pull it out on the road is HUGE!

Deuce Bailey was spectacular at QB for BG.  The defense has some regrouping to do.  But as long as we don't have signficant injuries it's a great way to go into South Week!

Go Purples!

• Like 3

Man what’s a game!  Just back from Father Ryan.

The Purples needed this one.  They fought and fought and found a way to make it happen.

The offense has officially arrived for this BG team. The defense needs to start back at square one.

Duece Bailey really shined tonight. He had some receivers make some good catches too and this is what needs to happen to be successful.  The BG OL was tested as Bailey was on the run a lot tonight. But he kept making plays.

at first I thought this game was going the way I predicted, a two score Father Ryan win.

But the Purples hung in there.  Great call to go for two. Easy to say after it was successful, but I was saying even before they decided to do it.  Win or lose, it would have been the correct call. BG’s defense was toast by this point.

Also awesome play to execute. 

Father Ryan is a dang good deal. Reminded me a lot of Boyle County.

It was also Father Ryan’s Homecoming.  Oops.

WHAT A GAME.

• Like 4