BluegrassPreps.com Class 3A Football Rankings (8/29)

TheDeuce

Class 3A

1. Paducah Tilghman at 2A #3 Mayfield

2. Christian Academy-Louisville vs. 5A Bullitt Central

3. Glasgow at 2A Monroe County

4. Belfry at 2A #2 Lexington Christian

5. Bardstown vs. 4A Marion County

6. Union County vs. 2A #5 Owensboro Catholic

7. Lawrence County vs. Greenup County

8. Elizabethtown vs. 4A John Hardin

9. Bell County -- OPEN

10. East Carter vs. Estill County

• Like 1

• theguru changed the title to BluegrassPreps.com Class 3A Football Rankings (8/29)
2 hours ago, xLAZYx said:

Glasgow vs monroe county game is gonna be a slaughter. Running clock early.

Yeah this is a very old rivalry that goes back to the old Tompkinsville days. Monroe has had a lot of good competitive teams even winning the region 3 years in a row a few years back. That being said Monroe has been on a 5 or 6 year skid of some of their worst teams ever. I know Monroe would like to continue to play Glasgow and Allen because of the rivalry with these two teams but it might be time they back off and try to schedule some more competitive teams.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Yeah this is a very old rivalry that goes back to the old Tompkinsville days. Monroe has had a lot of good competitive teams even winning the region 3 years in a row a few years back. That being said Monroe has been on a 5 or 6 year skid of some of their worst teams ever. I know Monroe would like to continue to play Glasgow and Allen because of the rivalry with these two teams but it might be time they back off and try to schedule some more competitive teams.

Your correct. If I were glasgow I would find a team that would pad my RPI a little then a team of that source. But look at metcalfe in the 90s early 2000 nobody wanted to play them because of the down years.

Edited by theguru
  • Like 1