Open Job: Ryle

19 minutes ago, HSBballfan1212 said:

I'm interested to see any evidence of this as I have heard nothing but the opposite about him.  🤔

Are you looking for the reason behind all of the comments above or actual proof of what is being referred to?

Okay so I think that this job comes down to the following (no idea if they all applied but it’s my hunch):

1. Nick Dorning - Ryle JV Coach

2. Brad Carr - I think he will take it if they make him AD too

3. Ken Chevalier - long time Dixie HC and has been at Cooper last few years (in district) 

4. Brandon Grammer - former Holy Cross HC, alum 

5. John Blackwell - former Lawrenceburg HC who was interviewed when Belcher got the job. 

The order is not important in terms of favorites to get it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm just asking the question because I am curious, also no one has asked yet, and it may seem farfetched, but where is Justin Doellman at these days? A quick Wikipedia search says he stopped playing in 2018. I also have no real knowledge of if he has interest, but I think he would generate interest in the program.

On 4/22/2022 at 3:22 PM, HSBballfan1212 said:

Okay so I think that this job comes down to the following (no idea if they all applied but it’s my hunch):

2. Brad Carr - I think he will take it if they make him AD too

3. Ken Chevalier - long time Dixie HC and has been at Cooper last few years (in district) 

5. John Blackwell - former Lawrenceburg HC who was interviewed when Belcher got the job. 

Tyler King.

16 hours ago, InsideSlant said:

I'm just asking the question because I am curious, also no one has asked yet, and it may seem farfetched, but where is Justin Doellman at these days? A quick Wikipedia search says he stopped playing in 2018. I also have no real knowledge of if he has interest, but I think he would generate interest in the program.

Lives in Anderson with his young family, rides a bike frequently, and trains -- he is still in impeccable shape.  Zero clue if he has ever thought about getting into coaching, but I'd be shocked if he threw his name in the ring given his kids' ages.  J.D. is a great person, the young men of Ryle would certainly benefit from his involvement.

• Thanks 1

On 4/22/2022 at 3:22 PM, HSBballfan1212 said:

2. Brad Carr - I think he will take it if they make him AD too.

Mike Woolf is the new Raider AD. Do you think Coach Carr will still consider coming to Union? 

Screenshot_20220426-162307__01.jpg

Congrats Mike! 🤓

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Runcible Owl said:

Mike Woolf is the new Raider AD. Do you think Coach Carr will still consider coming to Union? 

Screenshot_20220426-162307__01.jpg

Congrats Mike! 🤓

You would think that if you’re going to put together that official of a release that you would find a picture of Mike from his Ryle coaching days lol.

• Haha 1