Open Job: Ryle

2 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Any particular reason? They have a large enrollment and are successful in most sports. Why has basketball been so difficult?

Short answer, I'd say Parents and lack of total control of a total basketball program regarding feeder schools, has played a big factor in the past.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Any particular reason? They have a large enrollment and are successful in most sports. Why has basketball been so difficult?

Really? Their football team was good this year, but the previous years they have been below average to average. Their baseball team is 5-5, last year they were 18-19, in 2019 they were 18-21. Basketball has been a struggle for several years. Soccer has had some good records the past couple of season but I don't know much about soccer.

Did the opening of Cooper in 2008 have a negative impact on Ryle?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OGRaidersman said:

Former player, assistant coach and current assistant coach at Boone County would be a great fit.👀

Just now, 4 Quarters said:

He might get a shot at it.

How many coaches on Boone's staff fit this profile?

4 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

That's a good question, a lot of people has tried to answer this over the years, including a few different coaches.  The job has driven most of those coaches into retirement.  I guess it was back in the 90's they had a kid named McKinze that Left for Moller and it seems it has been down hill ever since.