Open Job: Ryle

2 hours ago, PP1 said:

What is weird about the timing? I would assume the basketball banquet was in late March. If you're going to quit, it makes sense to do it after the banquet. 

Hadn't considered the banquet. I just knew we had a bunch of openings right after the season and then this one just sort of trickled in. 

8 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

Hadn't considered the banquet. I just knew we had a bunch of openings right after the season and then this one just sort of trickled in. 

Oh I think we are due for a few more. We are well below average openings currently for NKY.

28 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

Why on earth would it have been an encouraged resignation? 

I guess the obvious answer would be lack of wins but I am just answering your question and not suggesting he was forced out because I have no idea. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

Why on earth would it have been an encouraged resignation? 

I’ve heard some things, but none verified, so I will not comment on them further.  Didn’t know if any folks out there in the know, well know….

• Like 2

I’m sure whoever Ryle finds will be able to figure out success. Wish nothing but the best to all past coaches and always ready to welcome new coaches to the family. There’s talent going through Ryle, just have to keep building the foundation. 

15 minutes ago, ScottieGray said:

I’m sure whoever Ryle finds will be able to figure out success. There’s talent going through Ryle, just have to keep building the foundation. 

The eternal optimist.

• Like 2