Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County vs. Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins 115 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Woodford County
      33%
      38
    • Covington Catholic
      66%
      77

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don’t know anything about WC so I will take my Colonels in a close one. CCH is on 7 game win streak and playing their best ball. Agee has become a pretty good QB to lead the team. Too bad it took more than half the season to figure that out. It is what it is. I’m just glad we are not shuffling between 2-3 qb’s per game like we were earlier in the year.  
CCH defense has been lights out since the Cooper game. I think that is what will stop the WC offense. 
 

My prediction CCH 24-14. 

  • Replies 348
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlueKernels
    BlueKernels

    Win or lose the teams you are used to competing against week after week really matter when you face tough situations in the playoffs. Regarding calpreps, I don’t really think it’s all that accurate, j

  • Woodford has a hard road to win it all:   CovCath South Warren Southwestern/ Freddie D /or Owensboro    

  • Woodford is a good football team. Most of their seniors were freshman starters on the team that Cov Cath demolished a few years ago in the first round of the playoffs. I’m sure they remember that. The

WC is big and fast tough match up for CovCath. 

I like CovCath in this game.  They've found ways to win games by grinding out drives and getting points on offense.  To be fair, I have not seen much of Woodford County and know they are very good, but the way CovCath's defense has been playing makes me feel they will come out on top.  Regardless, I hope it's a great game and both teams come out healthy.

On a side note, I did a Google Maps search for Woodford just to see where it was located. The aerial view of the football field shows a very tiny bleacher/stands section that might fit around 100 folks. Is this accurate? Help me out WC people. I plan on going to game and don’t mind standing the whole time but looking out for the older folks that might not want to stand or can’t stand the entire game. 
CCH got to bring a boatload of fans down to the game. Only a hour away. 

5 minutes ago, bluecolonels95 said:

On a side note, I did a Google Maps search for Woodford just to see where it was located. The aerial view of the football field shows a very tiny bleacher/stands section that might fit around 100 folks. Is this accurate? Help me out WC people. I plan on going to game and don’t mind standing the whole time but looking out for the older folks that might not want to stand or can’t stand the entire game. 
CCH got to bring a boatload of fans down to the game. Only a hour away. 

The Woodford field is not at the high school. If you can make it to Versailles from Park Hills in an hour, hope you have a radar detector.

6 minutes ago, colonel-fan said:

The Woodford field is not at the high school. If you can make it to Versailles from Park Hills in an hour, hope you have a radar detector.

So where is it then? Preferably a address would be good. 

23 minutes ago, bluecolonels95 said:

So where is it then? Preferably a address would be good. 

Google maps type in falling springs center it’s located behind it, 275 Beasley Rd, Versailles, KY 40383. 

Just now, WOFOJP61 said:

Google maps type in falling springs center it’s located behind it, 275 Beasley Rd, Versailles, KY 40383. 

 

26 minutes ago, bluecolonels95 said:

So where is it then? Preferably a address would be good. 

It s pretty nice facility.  It has plenty of seating, but if memory serves me right parking may be an issue if you have older folks with you. 

9 minutes ago, WOFOJP61 said:

Google maps type in falling springs center it’s located behind it, 275 Beasley Rd, Versailles, KY 40383. 

Thank you. Good to know. Hope CovCath gets the word out that the game is not at the high school. 

SOS doesn’t matter. Strength of victory, however, does.

 

With that being said I think the fact that Cov Cath has been here before matters A LOT. Woodford is coming off their first region championship birth in a while and it’s very easy to lose focus at practice and have a “happy that you made it here” moment. Due to that fact I have Cov Cath in a tight one:

CCH-35

Woodford-28

12 minutes ago, WOFOJP61 said:

Google maps type in falling springs center it’s located behind it, 275 Beasley Rd, Versailles, KY 40383. 

That’s more like it. Looks like a nice stadium. Plenty of seating. 

  • Author

What's the main CovCath cheer at a football game?  I want to know so I'm saying it all week!  They win and Owensboro gets round 4 at Rash!  Go Colonels!

2 hours ago, Brown said:

What's the main CovCath cheer at a football game?  I want to know so I'm saying it all week!  They win and Owensboro gets round 4 at Rash!  Go Colonels!

Careful what you wish for.  ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.