Woodford County vs. Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Brown

Who wins  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Woodford County
    • Covington Catholic

This poll is closed to new votes

I don’t know anything about WC so I will take my Colonels in a close one. CCH is on 7 game win streak and playing their best ball. Agee has become a pretty good QB to lead the team. Too bad it took more than half the season to figure that out. It is what it is. I’m just glad we are not shuffling between 2-3 qb’s per game like we were earlier in the year.  
CCH defense has been lights out since the Cooper game. I think that is what will stop the WC offense. 

My prediction CCH 24-14. 

• Like 2

I like CovCath in this game.  They've found ways to win games by grinding out drives and getting points on offense.  To be fair, I have not seen much of Woodford County and know they are very good, but the way CovCath's defense has been playing makes me feel they will come out on top.  Regardless, I hope it's a great game and both teams come out healthy.

On a side note, I did a Google Maps search for Woodford just to see where it was located. The aerial view of the football field shows a very tiny bleacher/stands section that might fit around 100 folks. Is this accurate? Help me out WC people. I plan on going to game and don’t mind standing the whole time but looking out for the older folks that might not want to stand or can’t stand the entire game. 
CCH got to bring a boatload of fans down to the game. Only a hour away. 

5 minutes ago, bluecolonels95 said:

On a side note, I did a Google Maps search for Woodford just to see where it was located. The aerial view of the football field shows a very tiny bleacher/stands section that might fit around 100 folks. Is this accurate? Help me out WC people. I plan on going to game and don’t mind standing the whole time but looking out for the older folks that might not want to stand or can’t stand the entire game. 
CCH got to bring a boatload of fans down to the game. Only a hour away. 

The Woodford field is not at the high school. If you can make it to Versailles from Park Hills in an hour, hope you have a radar detector.

• Haha 3

Just now, WOFOJP61 said:

Google maps type in falling springs center it’s located behind it, 275 Beasley Rd, Versailles, KY 40383. 

26 minutes ago, bluecolonels95 said:

So where is it then? Preferably a address would be good. 

It s pretty nice facility.  It has plenty of seating, but if memory serves me right parking may be an issue if you have older folks with you. 

SOS doesn’t matter. Strength of victory, however, does.

With that being said I think the fact that Cov Cath has been here before matters A LOT. Woodford is coming off their first region championship birth in a while and it’s very easy to lose focus at practice and have a “happy that you made it here” moment. Due to that fact I have Cov Cath in a tight one:

CCH-35

Woodford-28