Brown

Who wins  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Woodford County
    • Covington Catholic

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Brown said:

What's the main CovCath cheer at a football game?  I want to know so I'm saying it all week!  They win and Owensboro gets round 4 at Rash!  Go Colonels!

I have no idea on the cheer but they had some new after touchdown music against Conner that made my ears bleed. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, theguru said:

I have no idea on the cheer but they had some new after touchdown music against Conner that made my ears bleed. 

Unfortunately it’s not new, that song has been around for at least 3-4 years. It is painful to listen to. It is a tecno version of the schools fight song. I don’t know who’s brilliant idea it was to bring that version of the fight song around but it is embarrassing to listen to for us alumni.  They should just play a regular version of the school fight song or some gangster rap Eminem song with some great bass blasting over the speakers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluecolonels95 said:

Unfortunately it’s not new, that song has been around for at least 3-4 years. It is painful to listen to. It is a tecno version of the schools fight song. I don’t know who’s brilliant idea it was to bring that version of the fight song around but it is embarrassing to listen to for us alumni.  They should just play a regular version of the school fight song or some gangster rap Eminem song with some great bass blasting over the speakers. 

For whatever reason Friday night was the first night it jumped out at me and we agree it is terrible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spartandad said:

Sorry, quoted wrong post.

If you're meaning my post - it's not a preference of South Warren or Frederick Douglass for Owensboro, it's a preference South Warren at Home then possibly Freddie D on neutral field being much better than Freddie D at the farm and then Woodford/South Warren on a neutral.  2 tough games any way you cut it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

For whatever reason Friday night was the first night it jumped out at me and we agree it is terrible. 

Maybe not so much this year just because we haven’t scored as much but the 4 years prior when our offense was running clock everyone before halftime, it was constantly being played. It makes the ears bleed. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, colonel-fan said:

That doesn’t mean Woodford can’t beat CovCath. Only that they didn’t play a strong schedule. And that there may be flaws in the RPI.

Any given friday.  But woodford opponents averaged RPI vs CC RPI is ----.48 vs .58 respectively.  What Im saying is woodford has had a walk in the park thus far, and if they would beat CC that would give them momentum into the finals.  If CC wins, just another hard fought game.. who's next?

Thinking  CovCath 27----WC 21

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

How is Woodford County defensive line and rush defense? This is the key matchup in the game IMO. Can Woodford County stop the Cov Cath rushing game?

They will have to stop the QB running the ball in addition to stopping a traditional running attack.  Tall task. 

• Like 2