Brown

Who wins  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Woodford County
    • Covington Catholic

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

So @Bucketgetter, I see in the poll that you voted for Woodford County. Do you actually think they'll win, or is that pure, unadulterated schadenfreude?

From the Great Google Machine:

scha·den·freu·de
/ˈSHädənˌfroidə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

1 hour ago, WishboneCity said:

Genuine question here: what’s the penalty if a third party media company comes in to stream and doesn’t pay the 400 dollar fee? Does the KHSAA fine them? Are there legal ramifications? This just seems really hard to police. 

CWB got it but I would think the third party media company would either end up paying the fee or paying a lot more once the KHSAA Legal Team got a hold of them. 

As someone else mentioned, I could see someone going Facebook Live either at the game or on their TV but I am not suggesting anyone do anything like that. 

4 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

So @Bucketgetter, I see in the poll that you voted for Woodford County. Do you actually think they'll win, or is that pure, unadulterated schadenfreude?

I feel like I'm living rent free in your head... I have not made a comment on this thread, I just simply took the poll. Why didn't you ask why the other 31 people voted for Woodford? Glad you were thinking about me though! 

• Like 1

Just now, Bucketgetter said:

I feel like I'm living rent free in your head... I have not made a comment on this thread, I just simply took the poll. Why didn't you ask why the other 31 people voted for Woodford? Glad you were thinking about me though! 

Goal by Bucketgetter... 🙂

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Neutral said:

Isn't the coach of Woodford the guy who took the job at highlands on Friday then quit Monday? 

Woodford's coach might be the most dominant defensive lineman ever to play high school ball in this state. Dennis Johnson was a man amongst boys during his time at Harrodsburg. Fortunately for CovCath, he ran out of eligibility over 20 years ago.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

Woodford's coach might be the most dominant defensive lineman ever to play high school ball in this state. Dennis Johnson was a man amongst boys during his time at Harrodsburg. Fortunately for CovCath, he ran out of eligibility over 20 years ago.

I don't disagree but having three other D1 players on that DL didn't hurt either. 

• Like 1