Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County vs. Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins 115 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Woodford County
      33%
      38
    • Covington Catholic
      66%
      77

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

So @Bucketgetter, I see in the poll that you voted for Woodford County. Do you actually think they'll win, or is that pure, unadulterated schadenfreude?

From the Great Google Machine:

scha·den·freu·de
/ˈSHädənˌfroidə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

  • Replies 348
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlueKernels
    BlueKernels

    Win or lose the teams you are used to competing against week after week really matter when you face tough situations in the playoffs. Regarding calpreps, I don’t really think it’s all that accurate, j

  • Woodford has a hard road to win it all:   CovCath South Warren Southwestern/ Freddie D /or Owensboro    

  • Woodford is a good football team. Most of their seniors were freshman starters on the team that Cov Cath demolished a few years ago in the first round of the playoffs. I’m sure they remember that. The

2 hours ago, Silverwolf said:

Morman played the entire game, but one Woodford’s big guns did go down in the first quarter. FYI

Welcome to BGP @Silverwolf!

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

From the Great Google Machine:

scha·den·freu·de
/ˈSHädənˌfroidə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

tumblr_lklezidDB11qav29fo1_r1_500.gif

1 hour ago, WishboneCity said:

Genuine question here: what’s the penalty if a third party media company comes in to stream and doesn’t pay the 400 dollar fee? Does the KHSAA fine them? Are there legal ramifications? This just seems really hard to police. 

CWB got it but I would think the third party media company would either end up paying the fee or paying a lot more once the KHSAA Legal Team got a hold of them. 

As someone else mentioned, I could see someone going Facebook Live either at the game or on their TV but I am not suggesting anyone do anything like that. 

1 minute ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

tumblr_lklezidDB11qav29fo1_r1_500.gif

I am always learning from you CWB!

Covington Catholic 28-14.

Cov Cath 32

Wofo 10

Isn't the coach of Woodford the guy who took the job at highlands on Friday then quit Monday? 

4 minutes ago, Neutral said:

Isn't the coach of Woodford the guy who took the job at highlands on Friday then quit Monday? 

No. That was Franklin County coach.

4 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

So @Bucketgetter, I see in the poll that you voted for Woodford County. Do you actually think they'll win, or is that pure, unadulterated schadenfreude?

I feel like I'm living rent free in your head... I have not made a comment on this thread, I just simply took the poll. Why didn't you ask why the other 31 people voted for Woodford? Glad you were thinking about me though! 

Just now, Bucketgetter said:

I feel like I'm living rent free in your head... I have not made a comment on this thread, I just simply took the poll. Why didn't you ask why the other 31 people voted for Woodford? Glad you were thinking about me though! 

Goal by Bucketgetter... ?

Good luck to Zion, Peyton and Hummel. 

On 11/14/2021 at 9:23 PM, Brown said:

@Voice of Reasonwhere is Beechwood on that list?  CovCath played Beechwood.

Beechwood is beating every team on that list for sure.

41 minutes ago, Neutral said:

Isn't the coach of Woodford the guy who took the job at highlands on Friday then quit Monday? 

Woodford's coach might be the most dominant defensive lineman ever to play high school ball in this state. Dennis Johnson was a man amongst boys during his time at Harrodsburg. Fortunately for CovCath, he ran out of eligibility over 20 years ago.

8 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

Woodford's coach might be the most dominant defensive lineman ever to play high school ball in this state. Dennis Johnson was a man amongst boys during his time at Harrodsburg. Fortunately for CovCath, he ran out of eligibility over 20 years ago.

I don't disagree but having three other D1 players on that DL didn't hurt either. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.