Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County vs. Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins 115 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Woodford County
      33%
      38
    • Covington Catholic
      66%
      77

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, teeroy said:

I'll be at Woodford tonight.  Interesting that my twitter poll has like 60% voting for Woodford but on here it is flipped to Cov Cath.  I think since there are lots of folks from NKY on here.  

....or are are there a lot of Woodford County fans who are coming from the Cayuts fan demographic and are voting in your Twitter poll? ?

  • Replies 348
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlueKernels
    BlueKernels

    Win or lose the teams you are used to competing against week after week really matter when you face tough situations in the playoffs. Regarding calpreps, I don’t really think it’s all that accurate, j

  • Woodford has a hard road to win it all:   CovCath South Warren Southwestern/ Freddie D /or Owensboro    

  • Woodford is a good football team. Most of their seniors were freshman starters on the team that Cov Cath demolished a few years ago in the first round of the playoffs. I’m sure they remember that. The

21 minutes ago, teeroy said:

I'll pick Woodford.  I think whoever wins a possible Woodford/South Warren semi wins 5A.

Disagree.

I hate it that I will miss the game tonight- my flight was delayed and won’t be going out until the game is over. I’ll be following BGP along with parent updates.  Go Jones boys!

24 minutes ago, teeroy said:

I'll pick Woodford.  I think whoever wins a possible Woodford/South Warren semi wins 5A.

I am going with CovCath but I expect a great game. 

And the finals feel like a month away. ?

Just now, Bluesport said:

I hate it that I will miss the game tonight- my flight was delayed and won’t be going out until the game is over. I’ll be following BGP along with parent updates.  Go Jones boys!

You can stream it.

I'll take CovCath based on pedigree, schedule strength, and playoff experience of the coaching staff. This is Woodford's first foray into a game of this magnitude. It's only a quarterfinal, but this is CovCath, in Versailles, and the Jackets are unbeaten. This is a huge game.

Give me the Colonels, something like 20-14. I'm looking for a strong defensive effort from both sides, which of course means it'll be more like 42-35.

7 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

I'll take CovCath based on pedigree, schedule strength, and playoff experience of the coaching staff. This is Woodford's first foray into a game of this magnitude. It's only a quarterfinal, but this is CovCath, in Versailles, and the Jackets are unbeaten. This is a huge game.

Give me the Colonels, something like 20-14. I'm looking for a strong defensive effort from both sides, which of course means it'll be more like 42-35.

I just got off the phone discussing this game, I wish Woodford would have played a tougher schedule for all involved. With that said, I understand it is easier said than done.

I am ready!!

1 minute ago, theguru said:

I just got off the phone discussing this game, I wish Woodford would have played a tougher schedule for all involved. With that said, I understand it is easier said than done.

I am ready!!

Exactly. 

On 11/18/2021 at 3:52 PM, Silverwolf said:

Woodford is a good football team. Most of their seniors were freshman starters on the team that Cov Cath demolished a few years ago in the first round of the playoffs. I’m sure they remember that. They are balanced on offense and very confident. The program has been building at the youth level solidly for 10 years now and the program at all 3 levels; youth, MS, and high school is SOLID. It will be a good football game, but I think Woodford wins by two td’s.

Series Record:

2008 5A Playoffs (First Round)
Covington Catholic 42 Woodford County 13

2009 5A Playoffs (First Round)
Covington Catholic 48 Woodford County 27

2018 5A Playoffs (First Round)
Covington Catholic 49 Woodford County 0

Anyone have the link!? Waiting patiently!

2 minutes ago, NKY25 said:

Anyone have the link!? Waiting patiently!

I know right.  I was pacing around thinking just the same thing. 

Checks watch…paces frantically! Someone, anyone! Link us! ??

Just now, NKY25 said:

Checks watch…paces frantically! Someone, anyone! Link us! ??

Typical @Colonels_Wear_Blue, never here when you need him. 

7 minutes ago, theguru said:

Typical @Colonels_Wear_Blue, never here when you need him. 

Typical CCH! You can always count on us Tigers ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.