Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County vs. Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins 115 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Woodford County
      33%
      38
    • Covington Catholic
      66%
      77

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Bucketgetter said:

I feel like I'm living rent free in your head... I have not made a comment on this thread, I just simply took the poll. Why didn't you ask why the other 31 people voted for Woodford? Glad you were thinking about me though! 

Lol, nope. I've been knee deep in blueprints all day. Still at work currently.

I just read your name on the poll results. ?

  • Replies 348
  • Views 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlueKernels
    BlueKernels

    Win or lose the teams you are used to competing against week after week really matter when you face tough situations in the playoffs. Regarding calpreps, I don’t really think it’s all that accurate, j

  • Woodford has a hard road to win it all:   CovCath South Warren Southwestern/ Freddie D /or Owensboro    

  • Woodford is a good football team. Most of their seniors were freshman starters on the team that Cov Cath demolished a few years ago in the first round of the playoffs. I’m sure they remember that. The

I was thinking it was Dennis Johnson who dressed varsity while in elementary school so I googled it. You want to read something crazy and true, here you go. This is from his wikipedia page:

Dennis Johnson grew up in Kentucky, where the local high school had very low enrollment. Due to Harrodsburg High School's small size, Johnson was allowed to suit up with the high school varsity team as a second grader. He already stood 5'7" and weighed 170 pounds. His brother, a third grader, was also on the team. The brothers rarely got into a game, but they created enough attention that the state changed the eligibility rules for low-enrollment schools. The brothers had to wait until the seventh grade to play varsity football again. When he returned to the team at age 11, he earned honorable mention all-state honors as a defensive end. Johnson ended his high school career with seven seasons of play and six varsity letters.[1] He was selected as the Sports Illustrated National Player of the Year and the National Defensive Player of the Year by USA Today and The Sporting News

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Johnson_(defensive_end)

On 11/14/2021 at 9:27 PM, colonel-fan said:

Looking forward to seeing Patterson, Stacy, Nelson and Smith on offense for the Yellow Jackets. 

Don’t forget about #41 Geilear on both sides……Beast and prob mvp on the team!

9 minutes ago, Silverwolf said:

Don’t forget about #41 Geilear on both sides……Beast and prob mvp on the team!

Leads the team in tackles with 88, 57 solo and 17 tackles for loss; 3 recovered fumbles with one returned for a TD; an interception; second on the team in rushing 668 yards on 65 carries, just over 10 yards per carry; 12 rushing TD's; 13 receptions for 157 yards and 2 TD's.

On 11/14/2021 at 9:32 PM, Tigerallamerican said:

Guys quit hanging your hat on Glasgow as a quality win. They may be good in their district or region but they are not good. Beechwood would run clock Glasgow in the 1st half and would beat WC soundly if not run clock. CC and northern KY football is good. 

lol…..it’s funny to see you on here saying this stuff about WC!

49 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Lol, nope. I've been knee deep in blueprints all day. Still at work currently.

I just read your name on the poll results. ?

You read 31 other names too. Not entirely sure why I'm the only one you called out... Get off your phone and get back to reading blueprints... Or daydreaming about Bucketgetter... Have a good night though!

On 11/14/2021 at 9:27 PM, colonel-fan said:

Looking forward to seeing Patterson, Stacy, Nelson and Smith on offense for the Yellow Jackets. 

 

30 minutes ago, Silverwolf said:

Don’t forget about #41 Geilear on both sides……Beast and prob mvp on the team!

Woodford's got a strong nucleus to work with, offensively. Patterson throws a good ball and you have to respect his legs. They've got people that can run it, people that catch it, and some that do both well. It's a diverse attack that CovCath will have to contend with. Conversely, the Jackets will have to contend with an excellent CovCath defense, easily one of the best they've seen this year.

2 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

 

Woodford's got a strong nucleus to work with, offensively. Patterson throws a good ball and you have to respect his legs. They've got people that can run it, people that catch it, and some that do both well. It's a diverse attack that CovCath will have to contend with. Conversely, the Jackets will have to contend with an excellent CovCath defense, easily one of the best they've seen this year.

You’re spot on! 

23 hours ago, theguru said:

According to this tweet exchange there is a $400 KHSAA fee standing in the way of any online streams:

 

I think we might be in luck...stay tuned.

3 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I think we might be in luck...stay tuned.

Hearts Love GIF - Hearts Love Red Hearts GIFs

35 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I think we might be in luck...stay tuned.

Let’s go!

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I think we might be in luck...stay tuned.

I need my anxiety medication, hoping this works out.

I'll be at Woodford tonight.  Interesting that my twitter poll has like 60% voting for Woodford but on here it is flipped to Cov Cath.  I think since there are lots of folks from NKY on here.  

I'll pick Woodford.  I think whoever wins a possible Woodford/South Warren semi wins 5A.

Per HypedUp.TV Twitter Page- 

“We All Owe A Big Thank You To @Dickmanns And @smokejustis For Sponsoring Tonight’s Game Between @CovCathFootball And @WoodfordFBall!!

Now The Game Will Be Available Online For Those Outside Of Our Viewing Area!

Link Coming Soon!“

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.