Final the Ravens scored a touchdown less that 3 minutes into the 2nd half and that was it for the rest of the game. The Bengals then went on 28-0 run after that. A great job by everyone on the team toady. Next up the Bengals head up to New York to take on the Jets the 31st at 1:00pm on CBS.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Burrow and Chase are going to be a problem if they can both stay healthy. 

I knew Baltimore was in trouble going into this game. Their defense has been suspect, IMO. The Bengals D is also greatly improved over the last couple of seasons. 

Best game I can remember the Bengals playing for a long, long time.  Are we on the bandwagon yet?

I knew Baltimore was in trouble going into this game. Their defense has been suspect, IMO. The Bengals D is also greatly improved over the last couple of seasons. 

• Like 5

I thought those 3 terrible plays by Burrow at the goal line would open the door for a Ravens comeback. Bengals defense stood up to the challenge.

The Bengals have to be one of the best 2nd half teams in the NFL.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I thought those 3 terrible plays by Burrow at the goal line would open the door for a Ravens comeback. Bengals defense stood up to the challenge.

The Bengals have to be one of the best 2nd half teams in the NFL.

Their initial offensive game plans going into games haven’t been great. However, their two minute offense, and half time adjustments have been amazing this year. It’s been fun to see!

4 minutes ago, 9068 said:

Man, that Taylor guy and the DC really got a lot smarter in the off season lol.

They so far have proven a lot of people wrong. They had a plan on what type of players they wanted and what they wanted to build. They dealt with making a lot of people angry with how they were moving on from previous star players, and even dealt with reporters trying to make false reports of a toxic lockerroom. When the reality is the only players that was upset we’re older players who were here under Lewis. They stuck to what they believe in and seemed to have put a team together that fits their scheme, plays hard, and seem to truly want to play for these coaches. 

• Like 1