Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evangel Christian - 2021 Schedule

Featured Replies

  • Replies 87
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BestBackUpEver
    BestBackUpEver

    Evangel High School= Bishop Sycamore

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    From Tackett: "In the course of the investigation there's been some things discovered about forms that may not have been accurately filled out - may not have been legitimately filled out. As that r

  • Is anyone really, I mean really shocked by this?

Posted Images

  • Author
2 hours ago, TylerDurden said:

For as much as I like the pants on their uniforms, man those are some butt-ugly jerseys.



E7Tze69WEAA-uMf.jpg.c267940678511b4eb642604911af1f58.jpg

E7Tze68XMAIC-C6.jpg.13060b9736ede56f6003f6da31bfa861.jpg

The numbers on those jerseys are not going to be very friendly to the spotters/announcers up in the press box.

At least they do have the numbers on the shoulders. That's fallen out of style with most teams...Nike seemed to move away from them first, and then UA and Adidas followed suit. Sure makes the job a hell of a lot harder for the guys trying to get the players their acknowledgment on the PA/broadcast.

Pikeville has posted an opening for either Week 1 or 4. It appears Evangel won’t be making that trip. Maybe Pikeville and Corbin can get together?

Was told today that they will not field a team. Do not know if that is 100% accurate, but that is what I was told today. 

image.jpeg.ee41e706600ad046ecbf2edbecd0451b.jpeg

36 minutes ago, ChiefSmoke said:

Was told today that they will not field a team. Do not know if that is 100% accurate, but that is what I was told today. 

That means ten schools are in the hunt for a tenth game. Stinks for those kids - hopefully things work out for all involved. 

48 minutes ago, ChiefSmoke said:

Was told today that they will not field a team. Do not know if that is 100% accurate, but that is what I was told today. 

Hate that for the kids. Maybe they can transfer back to their old schools.

I really hope the move for the kids doesn’t cost them there season.

This program has been on a roller coaster since it was first mentioned!  I hate it for the kids.  They were promised the world to transfer.  I hope it works out for the best with everyone involved.

We spoke about how unstable this whole idea/approach was for some time and unfortunately for the kids that has played out.  But a great (but tough) life lesson also learned...  the grass is not always greener on the other side.

  • Author
23 hours ago, ChiefSmoke said:

Was told today that they will not field a team. Do not know if that is 100% accurate, but that is what I was told today. 

Confirmed.

The article also states Smith is staying on staff. I wonder if those kids can go back to their schools and play this year? I hope it works out for the kids.

 

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.