Oct 9 at Noblesville (IN)
Oct 15 at Letcher County Central
Oct 16 at Grand Valley Christian (MI)
Oct 22 at Bardstown
Oct 29 at Owensboro Catholic

1897152574_EvangelChristian1.thumb.jpg.49880d9b55a08fb801682132cb4d593e.jpg

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Unrivaled97 said:

I notice all games are on the road next year so curious as to where they will eventually play their home games.

Behind the Evangel World Prayer Center at 6900 Billtown Road out in the Fern Creek neighborhood. Football field, soccer field, baseball/softball field and basketball/volleyball fieldhouse all in one location.

1756639566_EvangelStadium.jpg.80863f6bce7f91b08bec0f951b98ffae.thumb.jpg.d41e2ccff89e33a9a813720becbf23d6.jpg

🚨🚨 They are getting a heck of a running back from the WKY area.  Just found out his family is moving to the Louisville area and he will be exercising the 5th year to replay his senior season.  Rumors are his younger bother (good athlete) may join in on the fun as well. 

On 5/21/2021 at 2:22 PM, FB Head said:

🚨🚨 They are getting a heck of a running back from the WKY area.  Just found out his family is moving to the Louisville area and he will be exercising the 5th year to replay his senior season.  Rumors are his younger bother (good athlete) may join in on the fun as well. 

Who is the RB that might be enrolling there?

50 minutes ago, zoneblitz24 said:

Charvel McCallister.  Started at RB/Corner.  He is a bit undersize but tough to bring down.  Murray's old school offense did not suit his best traits as runner.  He had signed with Missouri Baptist out of St Louis, I believe.   

2 hours ago, zoneblitz24 said:

1 hour ago, FB Head said:

Charvel McCallister.  Started at RB/Corner.  He is a bit undersize but tough to bring down.  Murray's old school offense did not suit his best traits as runner.  He had signed with Missouri Baptist out of St Louis, I believe.   

I believe Charvelle is still looking into the logistics of re-classifying as a repeat senior along with a transfer, but his younger brother Charqwan "Qwanie" is a pretty talented point guard whose Twitter profile switched over to Evangel Christian '23 pretty recently.

On 5/21/2021 at 3:22 PM, FB Head said:

Grego Scott is a current freshman lineman that transferred in from Western. Announced his transfer back in February which seemed to coincide with a lot of the "weird" going on at Evangel. Debo Jackson is another current freshman lineman who transferred to Evangel from Western. Saw back in February at some point where he retweeted a countdown to opening kickoff with some Eagle emojis added as personal flair, which I took as his transfer disclosure as well. Both were on the varsity roster for Western last year, but Western failed to report stats to the KHSAA all season. Both players tweeted about their varsity playing time at Western though so I would assume that means they sit for the 2022 football season at Evangel due to transfer eligibility.

Manual lost Zahron Washburn is a quick little back, pretty shifty on his feet. Another freshman transfer. He played in all of Manual's varsity games this past season. Freshman lineman Christoper Jones was talking about transferring to Evangel as well but I think he has reconsidered. He played in one of Manual's varsity games so he may not have been too keen on the idea of sitting out for some or all of 2022.

Was told that Eli Price is a current junior at Waggener that may be re-classifying to 2023 so he can transfer to Evangel and play one more year of football.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

All of this transferring is fine and dandy, but Evangel is ineligible for postseason play until the new alignment comes out for the 2023 season. Any junior or senior on the team will not have an opportunity to play for a championship.

• Like 1