Cutter Boley (Lexington Christian Academy '24) Recruiting

A little update on Cutter:

The 247Sports composite rates him as a 5 star prospect, the #2 quarterback in the country, and the #16 overall prospect for the class of 2025.

Updated list of offers

Alabama 

Auburn 

Duke

Eastern Kentucky 

Florida State

Kansas

Kentucky 

Miami 

Michigan 

Mississippi State 

Missouri 

Nebraska 

Notre Dame 

Ole Miss

Oregon 

Penn State 

Pittsburgh 

Tennessee 

Texas A&M

Virginia Tech 

West Virginia

1 hour ago, DevilMayCare said:

A little update on Cutter:

The 247Sports composite rates him as a 5 star prospect, the #2 quarterback in the country, and the #16 overall prospect for the class of 2025.

Updated list of offers

Alabama 

Auburn 

Duke

Eastern Kentucky 

Florida State

Kansas

Kentucky 

Miami 

Michigan 

Mississippi State 

Missouri 

Nebraska 

Notre Dame 

Ole Miss

Oregon 

Penn State 

Pittsburgh 

Tennessee 

Texas A&M

Virginia Tech 

West Virginia

Impressive. After his first sophomore season, I would have said very doubtful that happens. After his second sophomore season, not surprised. Huge improvement between those two seasons. Any chance he reclassifies back to class of 2024? With that list of offers, I definitely see reclassifying as a possibility.

5 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Impressive. After his first sophomore season, I would have said very doubtful that happens. After his second sophomore season, not surprised. Huge improvement between those two seasons. Any chance he reclassifies back to class of 2024? With that list of offers, I definitely see reclassifying as a possibility.

He will be a senior this year. They didn’t get their paperwork for the COVID year in time. If you look on KHSAA he was listed as a junior this year. I was told he plans to gray shirt that’s why he’s still class of 2025. 

• Thanks 1

Cutter is by FAR the best pro style QB in KY. Checks all the boxes to playbat the FBS level. QBhitlist.com has him ranked 3rd in KY ... which is way low if you ask me. Boley will write his ticket to any one of the top FBS schools in the country.  Great kid and even better QB!

• Like 1

On 4/15/2023 at 5:14 AM, QBone2 said:

Cutter is by FAR the best pro style QB in KY. Checks all the boxes to playbat the FBS level. QBhitlist.com has him ranked 3rd in KY ... which is way low if you ask me. Boley will write his ticket to any one of the top FBS schools in the country.  Great kid and even better QB!

QB Hit List is awful. Has players in Top 25 that do not start at their high school. They rank a few of the obvious Q's, others pay subscriptions for their rankings. One of the most inaccurate media sources I have come across. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2023 at 2:45 PM, Quiet_Storm11 said:

QB Hit List is awful. Has players in Top 25 that do not start at their high school. They rank a few of the obvious Q's, others pay subscriptions for their rankings. One of the most inaccurate media sources I have come across. 

They had a 5'1 6th grader LISTED as one of the top HIGH SCHOOL quarterbacks in the state last year. Just shameless. 

• Haha 2

On 4/19/2023 at 7:54 PM, DearToday said:

Senior in KY. 

The word around Lexington is, he will be a senior graduating in class of 2024 but will not enroll until January of 2025 because of something personal for years this has been the plan. I believe the timeline is he will not enroll for 2024 and red-shirt because of having to sit personal reason but will enroll in 2025 like an early enrollee for graduating class of 2025 and have an extra year if needs to red-shirt etc. I believe this used to be referred to as a greyshirt. 

1 hour ago, FlyPattern said:

The word around Lexington is, he will be a senior graduating in class of 2024 but will not enroll until January of 2025 because of something personal for years this has been the plan. I believe the timeline is he will not enroll for 2024 and red-shirt because of having to sit personal reason but will enroll in 2025 like an early enrollee for graduating class of 2025 and have an extra year if needs to red-shirt etc. I believe this used to be referred to as a greyshirt. 

That's also what I've been told. He plans to gray shirt since he will be graduating at 17. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • theguru changed the title to Cutter Boley (Lexington Christian Academy '24) Recruiting