Bowling Green 50 Bishop Brossart 48 2OT (Sweet 16® First round)

• theguru changed the title to Bowling Green 50 Bishop Brossart 48 2OT (Sweet 16® First round)

What a competitive game.  I watched the second half and both overtimes.  The teams were evenly matched but I thought BG's constant defensive pressure was ultimately the difference in the game.  Congrats to both teams. 

• Like 4

During our broadcast, mentioning the relationships made here on BGP, I mentioned Purple Haze, who while a Purples football supporter, was a major Bowling Green supporter.  

Brossart and Bowling Green, being in different classes and from different ends of the state have little in common, so I thought it was appropriate to give a shout out to my only known connection to the Purples, in his memory. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Mustang said:

During our broadcast, mentioning the relationships made here on BGP, I mentioned Purple Haze, who while a Purples football supporter, was a major Bowling Green supporter.  

Brossart and Bowling Green, being in different classes and from different ends of the state have little in common, so I thought it was appropriate to give a shout out to my only known connection to the Purples, in his memory. 

Very classy @Mustang!

As someone who knew and very much respected and still respect PurpleHaze and what he meant/means to the Purples history and his die-hard zeal for everything BG, I really appreciate this.  Goes to show even if we are not very common opponents, that we have common beliefs and positive hopes for our fellow man.  That seems to get lost now a days.  Thank you!

Go Bishop Brossart!  Go BG!

• Like 5