Who Stays? Who Goes? 2021 Editon

It obviously would be great if all return. However, that is not going to happen. 

We already know Askew is returning. Hopefully at least these guys also return. Allen, Mitz, Toppin, Brooks. If those four including Askew stay, to go along with the transfer big man they got from WVU. That would be a very good core of returning guys to have to mix in with the new freshman class and possible other transfers in. 

If more stay that would be great, but if the guys I listed at least stay. Then that is a pretty good returning group still IMO. 

• Like 1

Jackson and Boston are first round picks in every mock draft I have seen. I highly doubt either of them return.

Clarke's next year will depend on how he does in the NBA camps. I have seen him at the top of the second round. If he does well in the NBA camps and is healthy, odds are he is gone.

7 hours ago, The Flea Market said:

Was Fletcher on the team this year? I never heard of him?

Played quite a bit before Christmas even started a couple of games. 5 star Missouri Mr Basketball had a falling out in airport and quit the team went home came back and rode the pine.

On 3/13/2021 at 12:56 PM, Randy Parker said:

Brooks is a key return if indeed he comes back. 

As frustrating as he can be, I absolutely LOVE Keions game. He reminds me of a sophomore Alex Poythress. He gets in the lane so easily, just needs to convert a little more.

• Like 1

Dontae Allen's mom is saying that he is returning to Kentucky for his sophomore season and he plans on working harder than ever:

https://www.falmouthoutlook.com/sports/allen-will-return-sophomore-season-uk

Very pleased with this. I like Allen's upside. A full summer at UK, without injuries and COVID workout restrictions could be great for him.

• Like 3