Is Highlands still a top job?

Just now, Sweeperboy said:

This is an understatement.

Haha. I wish. If I had that kind of intel, I wouldn’t he on here refreshing every 30 minutes to see if there a new coach yet. I think everything that I’ve stated is common knowledge to most around the program and community.  Wolfe has been EVERYONE’s number one choice since before BW was even let go. I’ll know who the new HC is as soon as all of you do. 

1 minute ago, observerbynature said:

Here's my main problem with @BigErn. No less than 4 times now, I 've gone from this message board straight to YouTube to watch clips from Kingpin.  Such a great character.    

@BigErn's profile picture definitely ranks near the top of my personal "best current profile pictures" list here on BGP, too.

#ItsLameNotToHaveAProfilePicture
#ItsTheHighlandsFolksWhoLoveHashtagsRight?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BigErn said:

Haha. I wish. If I had that kind of intel, I wouldn’t he on here refreshing every 30 minutes to see if there a new coach yet. I think everything that I’ve stated is common knowledge to most around the program and community.  Wolfe has been EVERYONE’s number one choice since before BW was even let go. I’ll know who the new HC is as soon as all of you do. 

You stated that 24 applied?  First I have heard number.  Do you know who applied? Who interviewed?  

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

You stated that 24 applied?  First I have heard number.  Do you know who applied? Who interviewed?  

Eddie James and Chris Wolfe. That’s the number getting tossed around in the fort. Maybe it was 23. Maybe 25. Who knows. I’ve heard 24 was the number from numerous people in passing and bs’ing about the hire. I’m surprised it’s the first you’ve heard, considering how quickly word travels. Maybe it travels slower during covid. 

2 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

When you state 24 coaches applied, how many were Head Coaches.....at a High School (Varsity level) or are these coaches a few HC with a lot of assistant coaches....just wondering.

2 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Or the HHS Admin has too many boxes the candidates have to check to give them an offer.  Maybe the bar is set too high.

Welcome to BGP @FrankNicodemus!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweeperboy said:

Well said JOAT. I agree 1000%
#PlayToWin

Am I allowed to say that? I don’t want to put any unnecessary pressure on anyone.

Not unnecessary pressure because it’s what every player, every coach in every sport does every day.