Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 64 Kentucky 63

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

In was just thinking the same thing, how many games will ND win in the ACC.

Georgia Tech should at least be a barnburner.  ?

 

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

I don’t think an 18ft jumper by your post man was the best of play selection, why not drive it to the rim and make something happen, get a shot off with enough time for a tip in, just basic basketball.

Probably what was going to happen if Boston didn't fumble the pass. He probably fumbled it cause he was thinking attack the lane before he caught it.

I even suspect Sarr was gonna be diving to the basket.

I see @futurecoachhad the same thoughts. What else is new.

I'm glad they fought back, and even though the final play was busted, I don't mind the look Sarr got.

That said, the 24 point deficit is terrible.  Notre Dame is not that good.  

Curious to see how the team develops with Clarke at the point. 

 

  • Author

I did some research and found the last time a Kentucky team started the season at 1-4 was the 1984-85 season.

Turned it off. Surprised they made that run. This team isn’t fun to watch and O&D fatigue is ruining my passion for KY basketball. I think it’s past time for CAL to move on and we get KY Basketball back not the D-League program we have now.

16 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I'm glad they fought back, and even though the final play was busted, I don't mind the look Sarr got.

That said, the 24 point deficit is terrible.  Notre Dame stinks.  

Curious to see how the team develops with Clarke at the point. 

 

Fixed it.  

  • Author

WVU beat Richmond today 87-71, were up 52-30 at half!!  We’re just really bad right now!!

On 12/12/2020 at 9:49 PM, Randy Parker said:

I'm glad they fought back, and even though the final play was busted, I don't mind the look Sarr got.

That said, the 24 point deficit is terrible.  Notre Dame is not that good.  

Curious to see how the team develops with Clarke at the point. 

 

Glad Calipari went on and made the switch now before the season gets too far away from them. It's easy as a fan to say you would've made that move after the Richmond game, but it is not that easy when you are dealing with highly touted recruits. Clarke is simply more comfortable with the ball in his hands, whether he is a natural PG or not. I am hoping each game we see one player come into their comfort zone to maximize team potential.

UK will run the table from here. We got this.

On 12/12/2020 at 4:19 PM, cincyswords said:

Georgia Tech should at least be a barnburner.  ?

 

I'll buy the ND stock. I thought Georgia Tech was really bad and Notre Dame at least has a reputable coach.

3 hours ago, bugatti said:

UK will run the table from here. We got this.

No question about it. 

I wonder if we lose to UCLA and Louisville do they make the tourney?  I think it is a real possibility.  I can not see them getting in if they do not win those 2.  Of course they can win the SEC tourney and it is an automatic qualifier.  Right now this team will go 500 in league play no question, and if they faced fans on the road like a normal year I do not think they would win a road game.  Going to be a long year that is for sure.  They will improve no doubt about it, we simply missed out on Cade Cunningham, and I think had some leave the Calipari did not expect to leave.  Either way it will end up another year of not making the Final 4, having 3 guys drafted in the first round, and people excited about next years recruits instead of competing for a national title.

  • Author

Duke wearing Notre Dame out right now AT Notre Dame with freshmen doing a bunch of the damage, what’s the difference???

43 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Duke wearing Notre Dame out right now AT Notre Dame with freshmen doing a bunch of the damage, what’s the difference???

Duke’s freshmen are better?

12 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Duke wearing Notre Dame out right now AT Notre Dame with freshmen doing a bunch of the damage, what’s the difference???

Duke has Freshmen that play harder and appreciate the school they play for, not really sure the Ky Freshmen appreciate the name across the front of their jersey and that’s not a good thing.

3 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Duke has Freshmen that play harder and appreciate the school they play for, not really sure the Ky Freshmen appreciate the name across the front of their jersey and that’s not a good thing.

Hot take.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.