Open Job: Highlands

theguru

At this point, I think its heading for one of two scenarios.  A) It is who everyone thinks it is, and it was basically locked down weeks ago, or B) It could be a complete disaster brought about by inaction that was fueled by a "we'll just let them come to us" type mentality.  And then you factor all of the other things that have come up in this thread from lack of a teaching positions, etc, etc, and it ends up being a cluster.      

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, observerbynature said:

At this point, I think its heading for one of two scenarios.  A) It is who everyone thinks it is, and it was basically locked down weeks ago, or B) It could be a complete disaster brought about by inaction that was fueled by a "we'll just let them come to us" type mentality.  And then you factor all of the other things that have come up in this thread from lack of a teaching positions, etc, etc, and it ends up being a cluster.      

It will not be a cluster, you can count on that.  For it to be who everyone wants/thinks, you have to apply.  I do not believe anyone has been pursued by the administration.  

Ha, can't spill the beans. I really don't know anything, but my shady, non-reliable source said its not who everyone thinks it is. And that it is someone that was brought up in discussion that was quickly dismissed a while ago. I would never put this half cocked information out there. I'm just trying to tease it up a bit, with a random rumor I heard.

12 hours ago, El Diablo said:

So it’s Charlie Barr ? Charlie Barr is the new head coach? Or did I read through the posts too quickly?

Hey, every one always comments about the Freshman team and their great success. Charlie had some really good freshman squads! Did a nice job scouting for game preparation for the Varsity...there you go!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 9068 said:

Hey, every one always comments about the Freshman team and their great success. Charlie had some really good freshman squads! Did a nice job scouting for game preparation for the Varsity...there you go!

Charlie Barr won a lot of games. My freshman year we were supposed to be the worst Highlands freshman team in the previous 10 years. Lorenzen coming to town and D. Smith deciding to give football a try were big factors. We lost in the Championship game.