We have a Vaccine

Voice of Reason

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

Anything over 50% with enough people in a community taking the vaccine, we will be able to get this under control and back to normal life very quickly. 

Especially when you add that "50%" to the varying levels of immunity people have that had COVID.

Additionally it will calm the fear/hysteria that is gripping a lot of people.

When you add it all up that should put us on course to normal in short order. 

So safe that they kept pregnant women out of the study. 

You were also banned from getting pregnant if in the study.  Not sure they want to deal with impacts of DNA modification and what happens when it passes down yet. 

https://theconversation.com/excluding-pregnant-women-from-covid-19-vaccine-trials-puts-their-health-at-risk-147414

The mRNA's have never been certified for use before. 

And Moderna has never brought a product to market in 9 years of existence. 

So new technology from a a company that has either failed at all previous attempts or is really, really slow.  But after 9 years of burning through someone's cash it would seem they may be a bit desperate to get to a big payoff. 

11 hours ago, Bluegrasscard said:

So safe that they kept pregnant women out of the study. 

You were also banned from getting pregnant if in the study.  Not sure they want to deal with impacts of DNA modification and what happens when it passes down yet. 

https://theconversation.com/excluding-pregnant-women-from-covid-19-vaccine-trials-puts-their-health-at-risk-147414

The mRNA's have never been certified for use before. 

And Moderna has never brought a product to market in 9 years of existence. 

So new technology from a a company that has either failed at all previous attempts or is really, really slow.  But after 9 years of burning through someone's cash it would seem they may be a bit desperate to get to a big payoff. 

I’m confused? Would you want pregnant women to be in a study like this? The intent of these studies is that they come with an inherent level of risk because it’s a test. People have to consent to be in the study. What pregnant woman would willingly consent to being a part of this study? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

I’m confused? Would you want pregnant women to be in a study like this? The intent of these studies is that they come with an inherent level of risk because it’s a test. People have to consent to be in the study. What pregnant woman would willingly consent to being a part of this study? 

Anything to try to attack the validity, my man. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

Anything over 50% with enough people in a community taking the vaccine, we will be able to get this under control and back to normal life very quickly. 

Yes more than likely.  Still questions remain about the vaccine but that’s natural.  It’s incredible we’re even talking about one in 2020.  I certainly plan to get it after the high risk people get the first round.

2 hours ago, John Anthony said:

Yes more than likely.  Still questions remain about the vaccine but that’s natural.  It’s incredible we’re even talking about one in 2020.  I certainly plan to get it after the high risk people get the first round.

There will always be questions about every vaccine as long as moms are still allowed access to Facebook to get their daily access to dangerous anti-vaxxer material. I mean don’t you know JA, that Bill Gates created Covid and the vaccine and is using it because he idolizes Thanos and wants to wipe out half the worlds population? 

This was an actual post I read yesterday on Facebook about the Covid vaccine. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

19 hours ago, theguru said:

Especially when you add that "50%" to the varying levels of immunity people have that had COVID.

Additionally it will calm the fear/hysteria that is gripping a lot of people.

When you add it all up that should put us on course to normal in short order. 

331,000,000 people in the US.

11,000,000 cases reported in the US.

That puts us at 3.3% of the population. We have a loooong way to go to get to 50%. Not going to happen. The vaccine is our only hope to get back to normal. Till then, mask on and social distance or continued escalation and deaths.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

There will always be questions about every vaccine as long as moms are still allowed access to Facebook to get their daily access to dangerous anti-vaxxer material. I mean don’t you know JA, that Bill Gates created Covid and the vaccine and is using it because he idolizes Thanos and wants to wipe out half the worlds population? 

This was an actual post I read yesterday on Facebook about the Covid vaccine. 

It’s in Bill Gates best interest to have as many people, as possible, alive. Hopefully signing Microsoft’s terms of service wavier on our death beds.

How anyone could think the ultra wealthy want less people alive is beyond me. I’m not a believer in chem trails, ufos or human chips/the sign of the beast so maybe I’m in the minority?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

331,000,000 people in the US.

11,000,000 cases reported in the US.

That puts us at 3.3% of the population. We have a loooong way to go to get to 50%. Not going to happen. The vaccine is our only hope to get back to normal. Till then, mask on and social distance or continued escalation and deaths.

I certainly don't know if they are true or not, but I've read articles in publications that I consider to be credible  (Wall Street Journal , e.g.) which say that the actual number of cases might be 9 or 10 times higher than the reported numbers.    This would put us closer to one-third of the population.

14 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

I certainly don't know if they are true or not, but I've read articles in publications that I consider to be credible  (Wall Street Journal , e.g.) which say that the actual number of cases might be 9 or 10 times higher than the reported numbers.    This would put us closer to one-third of the population.

I do think the number of cases is under reported. Those numbers sound too high to me. The way cases are skyrocketing right now makes me think 10 times is definitely too high. 

I wonder if there is anyone out there who still thinks cases have been over reported. 

15 hours ago, MBWC41 said:

It’s in Bill Gates best interest to have as many people, as possible, alive. Hopefully signing Microsoft’s terms of service wavier on our death beds.

How anyone could think the ultra wealthy want less people alive is beyond me. I’m not a believer in chem trails, ufos or human chips/the sign of the beast so maybe I’m in the minority?

Exactly. The Uber wealthy want the world to be over populated. Over population affects poorer people the most. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MBWC41 said:

7 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

Exactly. The Uber wealthy want the world to be over populated. Over population affects poorer people the most. 

They need us all for their new Teams platform!

I was talking with my fellow nurses the other day.  Most of us are wary of a vaccine pushed through so quickly, and are concerned that we will be forced to take it. Flu vaccines are mandatory, but have been developed for years.  Mandatory corona virus vaccines are a whole different story.