Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Boyle County

Featured Replies

  • Replies 241
  • Views 70.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are the air raid sirens going off near South Warren?

 

That has to be the first call!

  • Author

I have to think that Brandon Smith and Nate McPeek, who's the current OC at Frederick Douglass, are going to be the two favorites for the job.

Are the air raid sirens going off near South Warren?

 

Most definitely! That will be Boyle’s first phone call.

For the record my gut says he stays at South Warren but I think it is going to be a super hard decision to make.

 

I’m not sure what Boyle County can offer him that he doesn’t already get at South Warren.

I heard the entire coaching staff retired. With Coach Pardue possibly going to Campbellsville.

I heard the entire coaching staff retired. With Coach Pardue possibly going to Campbellsville.

 

I’ve only heard Pardue and Smith. The rest of the staff is fairly young besides Coach Hester and I doubt he retires before his son graduates.

I heard the entire coaching staff retired. With Coach Pardue possibly going to Campbellsville.

 

I think Pardue has retired to retirement. He's been there and done that at Campbellsville before. But who knows?

My 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th calls would be to Brandon Smith. I think he takes it and goes back home.

For the record my gut says he stays at South Warren but I think it is going to be a super hard decision to make.

 

I’m not sure what Boyle County can offer him that he doesn’t already get at South Warren.

 

I know you are big on what SW has in the pipeline, what does BC have coming up that could entice B. Smith away? Other than going back home, is there a lot of talent in the pipeline at BC that could pull him away from SW?

I know you are big on what SW has in the pipeline, what does BC have coming up that could entice B. Smith away? Other than going back home, is there a lot of talent in the pipeline at BC that could pull him away from SW?

 

Boyle’s loaded with young talent!

IMO Pardue has retired to fishing, and I’ve been told Hester is retiring from teaching but not coaching.

I know you are big on what SW has in the pipeline, what does BC have coming up that could entice B. Smith away? Other than going back home, is there a lot of talent in the pipeline at BC that could pull him away from SW?

 

Next season's Jr. class was Middle School runner-up and the Soph. class where State Champions.

 

Boyle has D1 Tommy Ziesmer, and soon to be Jackson Smith. RB McDaniel is back along with most of the O-Line. Recievers, Shepardson, Clark, and Little Lanter are all back. Boyle will be in the mix for the next few seasons.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.