Open Job: Boyle County

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue but someone give me their list of Top 5 or even Top 10 Coaches that Boyle Co would love to have as their Head Coach based on their Coaching ability.

And furthermore it doesn't matter if they currently are happy and and have a current Job. Who would you like to Coach the Rebels? Your dream Coach!

In listening to the Rebel Fans over the last two days, Brandon Smith would be the choice of most of those I spoke with. This was all over the county and at the basketball games last night. He would truly be a great fit and especially since he calls his own offensive plays.

In listening to the Rebel Fans over the last two days, Brandon Smith would be the choice of most of those I spoke with. This was all over the county and at the basketball games last night. He would truly be a great fit and especially since he calls his own offensive plays.

I thought he had an OC from Mercer County? I'm sure Brandon has a big hand in the mix but I thought it was kind of like Chuck and Hester on Defense.

I have no clue but someone give me their list of Top 5 or even Top 10 Coaches that Boyle Co would love to have as their Head Coach based on their Coaching ability.

And furthermore it doesn't matter if they currently are happy and and have a current Job. Who would you like to Coach the Rebels? Your dream Coach!

1. Brandon Smith

2. Brandon Smith

3. Brandon Smith

4. Brandon Smith

5. Brandon Smith

Brandon Smith

Eddie Eviston

Chris Wolfe

I also like Mark Brown, Shawn Thompson and Doug Preston.

Brandon Smith

Eddie Eviston

Chris Wolfe

I also like Mark Brown, Shawn Thompson and Doug Preston.

No Brian Landis? Or even a Coach like Brian Weinrich.....I mean it is Boyle Co that we are talking about. Don't they require the best? Listen my respect for Boyle Co is unmatched and I wouldn't want them not to have the best available Coach out there. Your list is solid!

Brandon Smith

Chris Wolfe

Eddie Eviston

Kevin Wallace

Chris McNamee

Doug Charles

Shawn Thompson

No Brian Landis? Or even a Coach like Brian Weinrich.....I mean it is Boyle Co that we are talking about. Don't they require the best? Listen my respect for Boyle Co is unmatched and I wouldn't want them not to have the best available Coach out there. Your list is solid!

You said my dream list. Now when I give it, you make smart remarks.