Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Boyle County

Featured Replies

I think incoming Freshman Avery Bodner could get the job done at qb. Cole Sims is not bad either. Lanter will be their best receiver next year. If he does play qb who will he throw it to besides Luke Shepperson?

 

I’ve heard really good things about Bodner.

  • Replies 241
  • Views 70.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don’t think they can talk Lanter to go back to QB, he kind of hates it. Loves WR / DB/ KR

Bodner lacks size and arm , would make good RB, very tough. If Sims puts in the work this off season I think he can get it done.

Don’t think they can talk Lanter to go back to QB, he kind of hates it. Loves WR / DB/ KR

Bodner lacks size and arm , would make good RB, very tough. If Sims puts in the work this off season I think he can get it done.

 

Cole told me that Pardue asked him to play QB next season and he told Pardue that he would if they wanted him to, now things may have changed since the end of the regular season but Cole told me this himself.

No disrespect intended cause they’re both going to be good players but IMO Bodner or Sims either one will be ready to start at varsity QB for Boyle next year.

I believe Cole told you that, but with new coaches coming in I think Lanter will help more as a athlete. If at QB, that will remove him from defense, and kick returner.

We might be surprised who is QB next year. All I have to say about that.

We might be surprised who is QB next year. All I have to say about that.

 

Senior transfer? If so I’ve heard the same thing.

I know its been Christmas and all but it has been pretty quiet the last couple of days.

If a coach is leaving a current job, wouldn't we expect them to talk to their team before the news is released? I think it will be at least another week, once school is back in session before news will come out.

If a coach is leaving a current job, wouldn't we expect them to talk to their team before the news is released? I think it will be at least another week, once school is back in session before news will come out.

 

Yea I was thinking that too, I was just talking about this Thread.

I heard Brandon Smith is staying at South Warren.

I heard Brandon Smith is staying at South Warren.

 

I’m pretty much hearing the same thing.

I’m pretty much hearing the same thing.

 

Not surprising. Writing his own story there.

 

I think this job and who gets it is real interesting now. Boyle’s “wish list” and who they actually get might be two different things. They’ll get a good coach, but who the chatter is about and who actually get offered, then pulls the trigger to pack yo their families and move?

 

Whole lot of factors in these decisions nowadays on the coaches end of things- more so than ever before.

 

Pardue is retiring also, Hester is retiring from the classroom but staying onto coach at least until his youngest son graduates in a year or two. Are there not any assistants that want it? Bill Mason has gotten into administration while still helping out, Mike Settles has to be getting close to retirement age/years like Hester and might not want to ride that horse again?

 

This will be interesting.

My guess/prediction is Travis Leffew.

 

Just throwing a dart to see if it sticks. I have no info at all on if he is even applying.

 

I do hope Josh Jaggers applies.

My guess/prediction is Travis Leffew.

 

Just throwing a dart to see if it sticks. I have no info at all on if he is even applying.

 

I do hope Josh Jaggers applies.

 

Not sure Travis is much of a head coach. Didn’t do much at Lincoln County. Obviously he understands the game but ability to manage a program, motivate teenagers, evaluate talent and put them in the right spots is very questionable.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.