North Carolina 75 Kentucky 63

Mr. No Name

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because every other pass was being intercepted... I agree he has to touch it more and the rest of the team has to know how to move without the ball for some open shots.
On inbounds plays especially, I noticed hardly no movement and especially when Meeks was in.

I'm sure that is an area, Coach Smith will address.

Because there are UNC fans on this site and they won. Even when UK had great teams they still lost to UNC a few times.:lol:

I can handle a few times. I can't handle every time. I also can't handle, "oh its a moral victory that UK only lost by 12..." I can't handle that.

Im telling you now. If Morris keeps this up.. we are in trouble. If he declares for the NBA he's gone regardless of getting drafted. We don't have a replacement. And we find big guys (as you can tell) every solar eclipse.

For the record, there is no declaring for the NBA with RM. He can sign with a team tonight.

I missed the first half and part of the 2nd. I'll assume you're saying they tried to feed him the ball but the passes were poor.

They were guilty in one early 2nd half stretch of 2 quick 3s without getting RM a touch.

To a degree, but more so UK had passes intercepted left and right out on the permiter. Normally when you see turnovers they are usually defelcted and gone after, I have never seen a team literally intercept as many passes as UNC did today.

Is UK recruiting any Centers at all for next year? Because the way Morris is playing so far this year, there probably a good chance he will leave IMO...
7' Center Mike Williams, for '07 and I think he's near 270lbs.....I know nothing, other than what I've read and GT even commented, not a lot out there on him.

Now for all the people who are always down on Tubby, you have to admit that Tubby's gameplan today was a great one. UK did not allow UNC to play their type of game at all, and it kept us in it. We just could not hit any shots besides for Morris...

And turnovers. We cut down on those and this is a whole different ball game. The sky isn't falling guys, this is team that we won't know how good they really are until about 3/4 of the season is over.

Before the season started I said that if he is playing well someone might try to pick him up and watch out.:sssh: He just might jump ship.

Yeah I remember you saying this, and I remember me saying that Morris I dont believe would do that...:D

The only way I see him doing that maybe is if its clear we wont make the NCAA tournament, and then maybe he might...