Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina 75 Kentucky 63

Featured Replies

Is UK recruiting any Centers at all for next year? Because the way Morris is playing so far this year, there probably a good chance he will leave IMO...

  • Replies 193
  • Views 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because every other pass was being intercepted... I agree he has to touch it more and the rest of the team has to know how to move without the ball for some open shots.
On inbounds plays especially, I noticed hardly no movement and especially when Meeks was in.

 

I'm sure that is an area, Coach Smith will address.

GO HEELS!!!!!

 

Go UK vs anybody besides UNC!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Because there are UNC fans on this site and they won. Even when UK had great teams they still lost to UNC a few times.:lol:

 

I can handle a few times. I can't handle every time. I also can't handle, "oh its a moral victory that UK only lost by 12..." I can't handle that.

Im telling you now. If Morris keeps this up.. we are in trouble. If he declares for the NBA he's gone regardless of getting drafted. We don't have a replacement. And we find big guys (as you can tell) every solar eclipse.

 

 

For the record, there is no declaring for the NBA with RM. He can sign with a team tonight.

I missed the first half and part of the 2nd. I'll assume you're saying they tried to feed him the ball but the passes were poor.

 

They were guilty in one early 2nd half stretch of 2 quick 3s without getting RM a touch.

To a degree, but more so UK had passes intercepted left and right out on the permiter. Normally when you see turnovers they are usually defelcted and gone after, I have never seen a team literally intercept as many passes as UNC did today.

How's that? UK shouldn't lose 3 consecutive years to UNC. That's the bottom line, we're not getting it done.

 

And UNC should not lose to UK 4 consecutive years, and guess who was UK's coach during those 4 wins? That is right Tubby....

Nor should UNC lose 4 straight years to UK. Your points are valid and legitimate often, but do not pretend UK has dominated college hoops for the past 70 years.

 

UK has dominated hoops the last 70 years - hence the 1,930 wins.

For the record, there is no declaring for the NBA with RM. He can sign with a team tonight.

Before the season started I said that if he is playing well someone might try to pick him up and watch out.:sssh: He just might jump ship.

Now for all the people who are always down on Tubby, you have to admit that Tubby's gameplan today was a great one. UK did not allow UNC to play their type of game at all, and it kept us in it. We just could not hit any shots besides for Morris...

Is UK recruiting any Centers at all for next year? Because the way Morris is playing so far this year, there probably a good chance he will leave IMO...
7' Center Mike Williams, for '07 and I think he's near 270lbs.....I know nothing, other than what I've read and GT even commented, not a lot out there on him.

Point off of turnovers

 

Does anyone remember the days when UK led this stat in every game?

Now for all the people who are always down on Tubby, you have to admit that Tubby's gameplan today was a great one. UK did not allow UNC to play their type of game at all, and it kept us in it. We just could not hit any shots besides for Morris...

And turnovers. We cut down on those and this is a whole different ball game. The sky isn't falling guys, this is team that we won't know how good they really are until about 3/4 of the season is over.

UK fans can't be pleased. The class with Crawford and all them were a top 5 class and they didn't work out. So Tubby goes after others that aren't as highly recruited and it hasn't worked out??? What do you want him to do??

Resign?

Before the season started I said that if he is playing well someone might try to pick him up and watch out.:sssh: He just might jump ship.

 

Yeah I remember you saying this, and I remember me saying that Morris I dont believe would do that...:D

 

The only way I see him doing that maybe is if its clear we wont make the NCAA tournament, and then maybe he might...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.