Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina 75 Kentucky 63

Featured Replies

Bradley at the point is just not good enough. Too many turnovers and not enough of a floor general.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you're reaching for something that's not there on this one SA.

 

My point being is; Tubby is known for bringing in "good guys" and "decent basketball players." I just don't get how him and Bradley click with how Bradley plays and acts. He easily could have started a fight today, taking Lawson down.

Gonzaga is ahead of Kentucky right now, in my opinion. I think most recruits would choose the Zags over Kentucky today, simply because they are a better name, play a better style and appeal across the country, while Kentucky does none of the three.

 

:confused:

Most of whom I see laughing, is some that allege they are UK fans.

 

Is the fact UK lost to 3, very good teams mean the program should be shut down.....Winning 1 of those games would have been great but does not change the season.

 

I'm very aware of that and playing very good teams, will make any team better and UK will get better.

 

I am not going to argue with you. Come back next year and when you are one of the Tubby lovers who are starting to get frusterated. It will happen.

UK fans can't be pleased. The class with Crawford and all them were a top 5 class and they didn't work out. So Tubby goes after others that aren't as highly recruited and it hasn't worked out??? What do you want him to do??

My point being is; Tubby is known for bringing in "good guys" and "decent basketball players." I just don't get how him and Bradley click with how Bradley plays and acts. He easily could have started a fight today, taking Lawson down.

 

 

He tried to draw the foul and guess what he did. Your really reaching with that one.

:thumb:

 

 

Its absolutely the truth.

He tried to draw the foul and guess what he did. Your really reaching with that one.

 

I don't care what anyone says. Bradley is a chippy player. If you watch him play long enough, you will see it. I just thought this was against what Tubby stood for.

UK fans can't be pleased. The class with Crawford and all them were a top 5 class and they didn't work out. So Tubby goes after others that aren't as highly recruited and it hasn't worked out??? What do you want him to do??

 

Win.

I am not going to argue with you. Come back next year and when you are one of the Tubby lovers who are starting to get frustrated. It will happen.
I've stated many times before, I don't like or agree with everything the UK basketball team does but at the same time, Coach Smith knows and has forgotten more basketball, than I will ever know....I'm not like some, pretending to know more than the coach and what is best for this team, which some do.

 

The tempo was controlled by UK today, which says a lot of their defense. If some of the TO's were reduced and assists were up, due to better half court execution, the difference would have been interesting.

Its absolutely the truth.

 

I agree

 

For the record, UK Is my second favorite team behind UNC.

 

This game is the only game I go against UK

UK fans can't be pleased. The class with Crawford and all them were a top 5 class and they didn't work out. So Tubby goes after others that aren't as highly recruited and it hasn't worked out??? What do you want him to do??

 

The class with Crawford and MORRIS are keeping us on life support. You take away Crawford and MORRIS who both IRONICALLY, tried to leave the program but couldn't and we would have a losing record this year. No doubt. Tubby hasn't been able to put any talent around them is the problem. This years frosh might grow into good players. But by then Crawford and Morris are gone.

How did everyone think that Crawford played....

The class with Crawford and MORRIS are keeping us on life support. You take away Crawford and MORRIS who both IRONICALLY, tried to leave the program but couldn't and we would have a losing record this year. No doubt. Tubby hasn't been able to put any talent around them is the problem. This years frosh might grow into good players. But by then Crawford and Morris are gone.

They didn't work out like we thought.

How did everyone think that Crawford played....

 

Crawford and Morris as I said are the life support for this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.