North Carolina 75 Kentucky 63

Mr. No Name

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're reaching for something that's not there on this one SA.

My point being is; Tubby is known for bringing in "good guys" and "decent basketball players." I just don't get how him and Bradley click with how Bradley plays and acts. He easily could have started a fight today, taking Lawson down.

Most of whom I see laughing, is some that allege they are UK fans.

Is the fact UK lost to 3, very good teams mean the program should be shut down.....Winning 1 of those games would have been great but does not change the season.

I'm very aware of that and playing very good teams, will make any team better and UK will get better.

I am not going to argue with you. Come back next year and when you are one of the Tubby lovers who are starting to get frusterated. It will happen.

My point being is; Tubby is known for bringing in "good guys" and "decent basketball players." I just don't get how him and Bradley click with how Bradley plays and acts. He easily could have started a fight today, taking Lawson down.

He tried to draw the foul and guess what he did. Your really reaching with that one.

I am not going to argue with you. Come back next year and when you are one of the Tubby lovers who are starting to get frustrated. It will happen.
I've stated many times before, I don't like or agree with everything the UK basketball team does but at the same time, Coach Smith knows and has forgotten more basketball, than I will ever know....I'm not like some, pretending to know more than the coach and what is best for this team, which some do.

The tempo was controlled by UK today, which says a lot of their defense. If some of the TO's were reduced and assists were up, due to better half court execution, the difference would have been interesting.

UK fans can't be pleased. The class with Crawford and all them were a top 5 class and they didn't work out. So Tubby goes after others that aren't as highly recruited and it hasn't worked out??? What do you want him to do??

The class with Crawford and MORRIS are keeping us on life support. You take away Crawford and MORRIS who both IRONICALLY, tried to leave the program but couldn't and we would have a losing record this year. No doubt. Tubby hasn't been able to put any talent around them is the problem. This years frosh might grow into good players. But by then Crawford and Morris are gone.

The class with Crawford and MORRIS are keeping us on life support. You take away Crawford and MORRIS who both IRONICALLY, tried to leave the program but couldn't and we would have a losing record this year. No doubt. Tubby hasn't been able to put any talent around them is the problem. This years frosh might grow into good players. But by then Crawford and Morris are gone.

They didn't work out like we thought.