North Carolina 75 Kentucky 63

Mr. No Name

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go on record right now as saying that I am NOT happy with the way things are going with UK basketball.

I actually feel bad for Tubby, I really do. GREAT guy, good coach, but can't get the kinda players at UK to meet the standards. UK standards will never change. UK is in the business of winning.

Randolph Morris played one heck of a game. I was impressed with his play. I was a doubter until after watching his play today. If he can continue to play that way UK will do alot better than expected. Now onto Carolina. Great win, hansbrough was invisible but Wayne Ellington and Brandan Wright and the rest of the freshman played well along with Reyshawn Terry who seems as if he has already had his one good game of the year. Did the same thing against UK last year. But all in all good game and i was impressed with UK considering i thought it would be an ugly game.

GO HEELS!

I'll go on record right now as saying that I am NOT happy with the way things are going with UK basketball.
I'm sure many fans feel the same, along with the players and coaches but they will keep on practicing, getting better.

Not many teams, have played 3 top 15 programs, 2 rated in the top 6 and faired well....the sky is not falling, the bathwater doesn't need to be thrown out and UK's younger corps will improve, along with the veterans.

Remember, its a marathon and not a single race.

Randolph Morris played one heck of a game. I was impressed with his play. I was a doubter until after watching his play today. If he can continue to play that way UK will do alot better than expected. Now onto Carolina. Great win, hansbrough was invisible but Wayne Ellington and Brandan Wright and the rest of the freshman played well along with Reyshawn Terry who seems as if he has already had his one good game of the year. Did the same thing against UK last year. But all in all good game and i was impressed with UK considering i thought it would be an ugly game.

GO HEELS!

You see, this is my problem. UK fans should never have to see someone post "Go Heels!" on the BluegrassPreps.com website.

If RM was unstoppable today, which was evident, why did he not get more touches? Why not ride him?

I think we're going to have to see more of Jasper at PG and give Ramel some time at the 2.

Because every other pass was being intercepted... I agree he has to touch it more and the rest of the team has to know how to move without the ball for some open shots.

Because every other pass was being intercepted... I agree he has to touch it more and the rest of the team has to know how to move without the ball for some open shots.

I missed the first half and part of the 2nd. I'll assume you're saying they tried to feed him the ball but the passes were poor.

They were guilty in one early 2nd half stretch of 2 quick 3s without getting RM a touch.

How's that? UK shouldn't lose 3 consecutive years to UNC. That's the bottom line, we're not getting it done.

Nor should UNC lose 4 straight years to UK. Your points are valid and legitimate often, but do not pretend UK has dominated college hoops for the past 70 years.