December 2, 200619 yr UK has dominated hoops the last 70 years - hence the 1,930 wins. With teams like UNC right behind them (which UK passed only a few years ago). Do not act like UK has about 500 more wins than the next best. They are one of about 4 schools that can claim best program ever..
December 2, 200619 yr With teams like UNC right behind them (which UK passed only a few years ago). Do not act like UK has about 500 more wins than the next best. They are one of about 4 schools that can claim best program ever.. UK, UNC, UCLA & ....
December 2, 200619 yr With teams like UNC right behind them (which UK passed only a few years ago). Do not act like UK has about 500 more wins than the next best. They are one of about 4 schools that can claim best program ever.. GO CATS!!!
December 2, 200619 yr Yeah I remember you saying this, and I remember me saying that Morris I dont believe would do that... The only way I see him doing that maybe is if its clear we wont make the NCAA tournament, and then maybe he might... Or if he sees the....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!
December 2, 200619 yr Now your catching on. INCONSISTANT recruiting. A few good ones and a lot of bad ones. That's why we can't win!!!!! Tubby has had only two bad recruiting classes while here at UK, but you all act like he has done this all the time. Its just that these 2 bad recruiting classes came right by each other, and that is what is hurting this team right now. And I do blame Tubby for that because there is no excuse to have two bad recruiting classes like that, I can see maybe one IF THAT, but no way he should have had two bad ones...
December 2, 200619 yr Or if he sees the....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!! Im telling you he wont do it, unless there is no chance at making the NCAA tournament then he might...
December 2, 200619 yr Crawford and Morris as I said are the life support for this year. If are all-american in Crawford could have actually knocked down just a couple fo the wide-open threes he had, like the UNC's all-american shooters, then this would have been a whole different game at the end of it...
December 2, 200619 yr Im telling you he wont do it, unless there is no chance at making the NCAA tournament then he might... Ok what is to stop him. What would be the reason he would want to stay even if they are going to make the tourney.
December 2, 200619 yr If are all-american in Crawford could have actually knocked down just a couple fo the wide-open threes he had, like the UNC's all-american shooters, then this would have been a whole different game at the end of it... A lot of the shots UK did miss today were open looks, which I can handle a lot more than just throwing it up with a guy in your face.
December 2, 200619 yr I think a glaring weakness with the Cats, is the inability to have perimeter shooters, catch and shoot....create off the dribble....find the open man, via a bounce pass. UK needs some consistent perimeter shooters, to unpack some of these defenses they will face.
December 2, 200619 yr 7' Center Mike Williams, for '07 and I think he's near 270lbs.....I know nothing, other than what I've read and GT even commented, not a lot out there on him. Hope Tubby saw something in him. He is only a 2 star recruit. Right now. AJ Stewart is the top recruit.
December 2, 200619 yr I think a glaring weakness with the Cats, is the inability to have perimeter shooters, catch and shoot....create off the dribble....find the open man, via a bounce pass. UK needs some consistent perimeter shooters, to unpack some of these defenses they will face. A consistent shooter and good PG play.
December 2, 200619 yr A consistent shooter and good PG play.Agreed and to me, this is a critical area of concern the staff must address. Better perimeter shooting, will open up the inside for Morris, Crawford, Perry and Thomas.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.