North Carolina 75 Kentucky 63

Mr. No Name

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK fouled all the way to the 5 second mark.

Had it at 9 and let up two straight offensive rebounds and an uncontested three.

A couple of stops and it gets interesting.

In the end? Could've, should've and would've. Right? Lost by 12 and even you said "never seriously threatened"? What am i missing???

Anyone else believe there is a real possibility of UK starting out 5-5 at the 10 game mark?

I think they will finish the non-con portion at 10-4.

The next 7 games are all in-state.

They will be favored in the next 7 with possibly the exception at UL.

If they can get IU and UL, they have a very good shot at running off 13 straight wins, based on how their schedule goes to start the conference season.

February will be a bear, however.

Can we trade Ramel Bradley for like a 2nd Round draft pick or something. And while were at it, release Sheray Thomas, Lukasz Orbzut, Jared Carter, and Mark Coury and just replace them with some players from UK's Intramural League, because I don't think the outcome would be much different.

Can we trade Ramel Bradley for like a 2nd Round draft pick or something. And while were at it, release Sheray Thomas, Lukasz Orbzut, Jared Carter, and Mark Coury and just replace them with some players from UK's Intramural League, because I don't think the outcome would be much different.

I would rather have Steve Masiello than some of those players you listed

Pe-cans or Pe-cons?

They got beat...I wouldn't say they got blown out, considering what many thought would occur.

Doesn't really matter, it is a loss.

I think I was almost dead on in my prediction. Control tempo and fall by 10. Silly me...

"For the most part, Morris was Kentucky's offense in the first half. He was 5-of-5 shooting with 11 points during the opening 20 minutes. The rest of the Wildcats were a combined 6-for-23 and went 0-for-9 from 3-point range - out of character for a team that entered shooting 36 percent from beyond the arc."

"The sophomore preseason All-American (Tyler Hansbrough) has failed to reach double figures three times in his career - and two of those came against Kentucky. A year after scoring just six points against the Wildcats, Hansbrough finished this one with a season-low seven."

"...whenever you play North Carolina, or anybody, you've got to take care of the basketball and execute, and I thought that was our major concern and problem today." - Tubby Smith after the game

"We got it to three there, or four, right when we started the second half and felt like we had some runs, but we kept taking ourselves out of it with careless turnovers, offensive fouls, things where we just have to be more disciplined." - Tubby Smith after the game

"We've got to regroup, and try to find a way to address this ball handling issue, because this is the fourth game in a row I think that we've turned the ball over each game more." - Tubby Smith after the game

The person I think Tubby needs to start playing more is Porter. Porter is someone who does go in their and plays hard defense, and just seems to always be around the ball. But he also gives us a legit 3 point shooter who can knock down the 3 at anytime in the game, which is something we dont have right now...

I also agree 100%! It's a no brainer!;)