Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots Release Antonio Brown

Featured Replies

Breaking from Schefter.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this rate, Antonio Brown would have been a great character on Playmakers.

Considering it's the Patriots, there has to be a lot of baggage with the allegations. As I stated in another AB thread, can anyone believe anything out of this guys mouth? A one man, self-destructing super athlete that is imploding in front of the world almost daily.

So should he get a ring at the end of the year or nah?

Considering it's the Patriots, there has to be a lot of baggage with the allegations. As I stated in another AB thread, can anyone believe anything out of this guys mouth? A one man, self-destructing super athlete that is imploding in front of the world almost daily.

 

The dude texted his 1 accuser using a group text with his lawyer in it. He asked his one associate to investigate her and included pictures of her kids in the text. The guy is stupid.

Brown needs help, it is apparent.

 

Try as I might, I can never stop myself from just hating when someone wastes their talent. And Brown has thrown it to the wind in less than 365 days.

Least shocking thread title in a while. It almost seems as if it was always destined to happen.

Brown needs help, it is apparent.

 

Try as I might, I can never stop myself from just hating when someone wastes their talent. And Brown has thrown it to the wind in less than 365 days.

 

Wasting talent for sure. But what makes me sick is to think how much money this dude has cost himself. We are not talking a couple million or two. We are talking a stupid amount of money this guy has forfeited.

Brown needs help, it is apparent.

 

Try as I might, I can never stop myself from just hating when someone wastes their talent. And Brown has thrown it to the wind in less than 365 days.

 

 

Mentioned this a few weeks ago before he ever left the Raiders. It's rather obvious that somethings not right in his life.

I love the way the Patriots do not cater to individualism and lunacy. The Patriot Way works awfully well. AB needs serious help. My opinion is that CTE is a factor, but I'm certainly not excusing his behavior.

I love the way the Patriots do not cater to individualism and lunacy. The Patriot Way works awfully well. AB needs serious help. My opinion is that CTE is a factor, but I'm certainly not excusing his behavior.

 

I’m not giving them any credit here. They just beat the NFL to the punch.

I think there is a decent chance that AB was released by the Patriots because of who he is in the locker room versus what's going on with the claims against him.

ESPN says he gets nothing of the $9million signing bonus. $5million due 9/23 and the remaining $4million due Jan/2020. Failed to disclose the potential problems that would affect his "availability clause". Pats released him for cause and he will get 1 game check. Since last season he has been traded by Steelers because he was toxic, released by Raiders and now released by Pats. Next action is suing NFL and helmet company for brain injuries. Probably win because no normal brain could function this way.

Edited by Oldercoach

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.