Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What kind of dipping sauce do you prefer with chicken fingers?

Featured Replies

CFA is trash.

 

It's overrated for sure, but it's far from trash. You can find a lot of places with worse chicken for sure.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutheries for me but the newest one in Fort Wright is inferior to the others (Mineola & Burlington) always BBQ sauce with the chicken.

Can I get a translation?

 

Next time at Raising Cane's, ask for your toast "BBS"...they'll serve it to you "buttered both sides." Game changer.

Next time at Raising Cane's, ask for your toast "BBS"...they'll serve it to you "buttered both sides." Game changer.

 

I had Cane's for the first time 3 or 4 years ago, I think. I was headed to a friend's house to meet up before we went to a concert and I said I was going to stop at Cane's and grab some dinner to eat at his place before we went. He told me to get him a 4 piece meal, and to make sure to ask for the Texas toast buttered both sides. I asked what that was about, and he told me I HAD to do it. I ordered mine the same way...definitely the only way to fly.

As far as I am concerned if the breading is good and seasoned well, and fried properly no sauce is needed. If too bland though I will usually default to BBQ sauce to add some flavor.

Spicy yum yum sauce. That stuff is great on almost anything that you dip in sauce.

Spicy yum yum sauce. That stuff is great on almost anything that you dip in sauce.

Good call.

Honey mustard pretty much all the time. There are occasionally a few places I’ve come across that have buffalo sauce, and if that’s a choice, that’s what I get.

 

I like Chic Fil A, but their nuggets are too small. I think Cane’s is overrated (but not bad). In my opinion, Guthrie’s is the best chicken strip going right now.

Cook Out has good Chicken Fingers. Cook out has a sauce similar to Canes.

Best sauce I've had is at Popeyes. It's the mardi gras sauce.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #13

Another man's trash is another man's treasure!

 

One man gathers what another man spills.

Honey mustard or buffalo.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #13 - Punctuation

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.