April 14, 20197 yr So happy about this one. Perfect fit. Great energy. Great style. Look forward to what the future holds for the Bearcats.
April 14, 20197 yr He will be night and day from Cronin. Brannon strikes me more of a Xavier type coach. I expect a bit of a contrast of styles from what UC is used to. Best of luck to John.
April 14, 20197 yr Kenyon Martin doesn't seem to approve. Gave the hire a F+. Because he wanted his guy NVE to get the job. Kenyon was great at UC but as long as the Bearcats are winning, I could care less what him or any other former player thinks. Winning Will bring them back around. People forget there was similar backlash when Mick got the job instead of Andy Kennedy. Finally started winning and they started coming back.
April 15, 20197 yr To add to that...he said hiring process. Not the actual hire. Wished JB success in a later tweet. My guess is NVE didn't get an interview so that has some former players upset.
April 15, 20197 yr Good hire for the Bearcats. It will definitely be a different style than they have been used to.
April 17, 20197 yr Cryptic message possibly from JB at his press conference, when he introduced brother Grant as the best coach in the room. Does he join the staff?
April 17, 20197 yr Cryptic message possibly from JB at his press conference, when he introduced brother Grant as the best coach in the room. Does he join the staff? Don't know if Grant will or won't join staff but John always says that about his brother. Whenever he has congradulated his brother on Twitter over the last few years, he always throws that in.
April 17, 20197 yr Cryptic message possibly from JB at his press conference, when he introduced brother Grant as the best coach in the room. Does he join the staff? I have been wondering the same thing. It would be a big lifestyle change for Grant and I am not sure what role he would qualify for. It actually could be a bad look if UC hires Grant.
April 17, 20197 yr I have been wondering the same thing. It would be a big lifestyle change for Grant and I am not sure what role he would qualify for. It actually could be a bad look if UC hires Grant. I agree and it would bring added attention to the exodus at Walton-Verona.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.