Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Declaring for the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Gut feeling? His stock keeps moving up and I have a feeling he will probably perform very well at the NBA combine. Chances are he will shoot lights out like we all heard he always did in practice.

 

Just a gut feeling, maybe wishful thinking.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gut feeling? His stock keeps moving up and I have a feeling he will probably perform very well at the NBA combine. Chances are he will shoot lights out like we all heard he always did in practice.
I think the test and evaluation for Herro will be going up against a gym full of higher quality competition. Can he guard 6'6"+ athletic dudes off the dribble? Can he create against these same dudes? I still can't see him rising beyond the tail end (at best) of the lottery.

Ty Jerome, De'Andre Hunter and now Kyle Guy have all declared from UVA.

I still don’t know how to respond to this.

 

I would be surpised if VJ is back next season. I could see him transferring.

Virginia Tech's Kerry Blackshear has entered, but he's also put his name into the transfer portal.

Herro will stay in the draft, time to start the $25 dollar autograph tour.

Ty Jerome, De'Andre Hunter and now Kyle Guy have all declared from UVA.

 

Hunter = lottery pick

Jerome = likely first round

Guy = probably will be back

Hunter = lottery pick

Jerome = likely first round

Guy = probably will be back

 

Isn't Guy the player the NCAA ruled could not have a wedding registry? The reason being that it could lead to improper benefits or some bull crap like that.

Isn't Guy the player the NCAA ruled could not have a wedding registry? The reason being that it could lead to improper benefits or some bull crap like that.

 

Don't know.

Just a gut feeling, maybe wishful thinking.

 

I wish you had been right, but now he is 100 percent gone.

  • Author

UK is in contact with Kerry Blackshear from Virginia Tech about a grad transfer. Would be a big pickup for the Cats. The Houser brothers are also transferring. Leaving Marquette. Could UK be in the mix for them?

I wish you had been right, but now he is 100 percent gone.

 

I rarely am right :lol2:

I wish you had been right, but now he is 100 percent gone.

 

I rarely am right :lol2:

 

If Herro were 6'2" instead of 6'5" he would be back. See Kyle Guy. A better version of Herro but he is only 6'2". That 3 inches is the difference between a mid first round and a mid second round pick.

Isn't Guy the player the NCAA ruled could not have a wedding registry? The reason being that it could lead to improper benefits or some bull crap like that.

 

Yes that was him but it looks like Guy can post his wedding registry online after all.

 

Guy Can Post Wedding Registry

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.