Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Declaring for the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

I regularly check the NBA mock drafts. Johnson has been a consensus lottery pick all season. However, his stock seems to have dropped during the tournament. I checked 6 mock drafts before this post. Only one still had Johnson as a lottery pick. The other 5 had him projected between 15-20. That is by far the worst projections I have seen for Johnson all year.

 

Personally, I believe if you know you are going round 1, you should go. Johnson is a no doubt first round pick with a decent chance of going in the lottery if he shows well in the camps over the next month or so. But if Johnson says he won't go unless he is a lottery pick, the odds of him returning to UK next year are the best they have been all year.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with that thinking.

 

Personally speaking, however, I'm not overly impressed with Keldon. I really hope he gets better, but I fear he will get lost in the NBA. I think Herro has a much better upside.

 

Oh I agree. I been saying all season I dont know how Keldon Johnson was projected as a lottery pick most of the year. It seems he finally fell a little lately, but Keldon I just dont see what some see. He was probably the worst defender in the starting lineup. Is a decent spot up shooter, but doesn't really move without the ball. He tries to be aggressive driving the ball, but isnt a good finisher and gets his shot blocked a lot.

 

I agree Herro has a higher upside and is why I been big on Herro all year, even when others werent. With that said Herro coming back probably has a chance to be an All American and move up some in the draft. Keldon if he came back I dont think he would really improve his stock more, and probably could hurt his stock more. Which is why I think no way he comes back, but still a small chance Herro could.

Just saw a report that said Johnson will return if he is determined he is not a lottery pick...

 

Keldon himself said he wants to be a lottery pick. All it will take is someone says he may have a chance to be in the lottery and he will go. It's not a he definitely has to be a lock for the lottery to go.

VJ King has entered the draft.

How do they do it on here . . . ?

 

"He Gone"

 

Millions of dollars, being the face of an NBA franchise, even more millions of dollars or another year at college? Tough call.

LSU's Jovonte Smart and Emmitt Williams declared for the draft.

Duke's Cam Reddish declared for the draft today as well.

Tyus Battle, Syracuse

Oshae Brissett, Syracuse

Charlie Brown, Saint Joseph’s

Bol Bol, Oregon

Ky Bowman, Boston College

Yoeli Childs, BYU

Amir Coffey, Minnesota

Steven Enoch, Louisville

Daniel Gafford, Arkansas

Darius Garland, Vanderbilt

Dewan Hernandez, Miami (FL)

Talen Horton-Tucker, Iowa State

Vance Jackson, New Mexico

Sagaba Konate, West Virginia

Nassir Little, North Carolina

Jalen McDaniels, San Diego State

Jaylen Nowell, Washington

Miye Oni, Yale

Reggie Perry, Mississippi State

Shamorie Ponds, St. John’s

Naz Reid, LSU

Isaiah Roby, Nebraska

Derrik Smits, Valparaiso

Jimmy Whitt, SMU

Coby White, North Carolina

Kris Wilkes, UCLA

Cam Reddish,Duke

RJ Barrett,Duke

Javonte Smart,LSU

Emmitt Williams,LSU

Romeo Langford,Indiana

Ja Morant, Murray State

Grant Williams,Tennessee

PJ Washington,Kentucky

Keldon Johnson,Kentucky

VJ King,Louisville

Skylar Mays,LSU

Tremont Waters, LSU

MILAN ACQUAAH, California Baptist

R.J. BARRETT, Duke

TYUS BATTLE, Syracuse

JORDAN BONE, Tennessee

BOL BOL, Oregon

KY BOWMAN, Boston College

DaQUAN BRACEY, Louisiana Tech

IGGY BRAZDEIKIS, Michigan

OSHAE BRISSETT, Syracuse

CHARLIE BROWN, Saint Joseph’s

AMIR COFFEY, Minnesota

LUGUENTZ DORT, Arizona State

CARSEN EDWARDS, Purdue

STEVE ENOCH, Louisville

DANIEL GAFFORD, Arkansas

DARIUS GARLAND, Vanderbilt

EUGENE GERMAN, Northern Illinois

QUENTIN GOODIN, Xavier

QUENTIN GRIMES, Kansas

JAYLEN HANDS, UCLA

JARED HARPER, Auburn

JAXSON HAYES, Texas

DEWAN HERNANDEZ, Miami

TALEN HORTON-TUCKER, Iowa State

KELDON JOHNSON, Kentucky

TYRIQUE JONES, Xavier

MFIONDU KABENGELE, Florida State

LOUIS KING, Oregon

V.J. KING, Louisville

NATHAN KNIGHT, William & Mary

SAGABA KONATE, West Virginia

JALEN LECQUE, N.C. State recruit

NASSIR LITTLE, UNC

NAJI MARSHALL, XAVIER

SKYLAR MAYS, LSU

CHARLES MATTHEWS, Michigan

JALEN MCDANIELS, San Diego State

JA MORANT, Murray State

JORDAN NWORA, Louisville

KZ OKPALA, Stanford

MIYE ONI, Yale

REGGIE PERRY, Mississippi State

SHAMORIE PONDS, St. John’s

JORDAN POOLE, Michigan

PAYTON PRITCHARD, Oregon

ISAIAH REESE, Canisius

NAZ REID, LSU

ISAIAH ROBY, Nebraska

PAUL SCRUGGS, Xavier

JUSTIN SIMON, St. John’s

JAVONTE SMART, LSU

DERRIK SMITS, Valparaiso

SIMI SHI, Vanderbilt

TRES TINKLE, Oregon State

PJ WASHINGTON, Kentucky

KALEB WESSON, Ohio State

COBY WHITE, UNC

JOE WIESKAMP, Iowa

LINDELL WIGGINTON, Iowa State

JIMMY WHITT, SMU

KRIS WILKES, UCLA

KENNY WOOTEN, Oregon

CAM REDDISH,Duke

EMMITT WILLIAMS, LSU

TREMONT WATERS,LSU

 

 

Here is the Full list so far I found on yahoo but I added Reddish and Williams and Waters since they haven't added them yet.

Edited by GOREDDEVILS

Add Herro.

Edited by bugatti

Add Herro.

 

The first news report was sort of misleading. The headline said Herro is entering the draft and signing with an agent. Which made it sound like he was definitely gone and no choice to come back.

 

However, he is signing with a NCAA certified agent. Which technically allows him to return to school still, if he doesn't like what he hears. So chances are he is gone like we all thought, but there is still the slight chance he can come back.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

I think Herro ends up returning.

 

Gut feeling? His stock keeps moving up and I have a feeling he will probably perform very well at the NBA combine. Chances are he will shoot lights out like we all heard he always did in practice.

Gut feeling? His stock keeps moving up and I have a feeling he will probably perform very well at the NBA combine. Chances are he will shoot lights out like we all heard he always did in practice.

 

That's what I think too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.