Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Declaring for the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Grant Williams is entering.

 

Not sure how much the NBA is clamoring for a player of his ability, but I also don't see how returning could improve his stock all that much.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still no Zion. Holding out hope!:lol2:

 

How do they do it on here . . . ?

 

"He Gone"

  • Author
Keldon Johnson has declared, per Evan Daniels.

 

I think he ends up coming back. The one I'm worried about is Herro.

I think he ends up coming back. The one I'm worried about is Herro.

 

I think both will be gone. Herro is more likely to come back than Johnson.

I think he ends up coming back. The one I'm worried about is Herro.

 

Johnson is gone. I see almost no way he comes back, unless he gets injured during the pre draft stuff. As someone else said Herro is the one that there may be a small but not great chance of coming back.

Johnson is gone. I see almost no way he comes back, unless he gets injured during the pre draft stuff. As someone else said Herro is the one that there may be a small but not great chance of coming back.

 

I agree with that thinking.

 

Personally speaking, however, I'm not overly impressed with Keldon. I really hope he gets better, but I fear he will get lost in the NBA. I think Herro has a much better upside.

Does UK have a lock for the lottery this year?

 

Absolutely not.

RJ Barrett made it official.

Just saw a report that said Johnson will return if he is determined he is not a lottery pick...

Just saw a report that said Johnson will return if he is determined he is not a lottery pick...

 

So he'll be back relatively quickly.

So he'll be back relatively quickly.

 

It only takes one team. With that said, he should come back if that is what he is thinking. I don't think he proved he was a lottery pick. However, it is a weak draft this year.

It only takes one team.

 

It does. I wouldn't be shocked if he went lottery, as I can see the potential, but I would be surprised.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.