Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fill in the blank: My Mom made/makes the best ______________

Featured Replies

Fried chicken, biscuits and gravey, I am blessed my mom is 87 and still going strong, ever so often I will call and say, I am coming over for fried chicken.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christmas cookies. When I was a kid in the late Stone Age, she would bake something like 60 or 80 dozen. My favorites were toll house, butterballs (wedding cookies) and what she called peanut butter fingers. Graham cracker crust, a layer of semisweet chocolate and a layer of peanut butter; refrigerated.

Meatloaf

City Chicken and Fried pork chops.

City Chicken and Fried pork chops.

 

What is “City Chicken”?

City Chicken and Fried pork chops.

 

I SOOOOO miss City Chicken. Do any butcher shops around No. Ky. make them anymore? If you know of one, I'm headed there today!!

Son.

 

She can't take all the credit. Doesn't it take two to tango?

This thread makes me miss my mom.

This thread makes me miss my mom.

 

I hear ya brother.

She can't take all the credit. Doesn't it take two to tango?

 

I'm a Mama's Boy, she absolutely can take all the credit. :lol2:

What is “City Chicken”?

 

Hunks of breaded pork on a stick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.