Moeller (OH) is looking for a head football coach...again.

This makes the third coaching search for Moeller in 3 years.

Gerry Faust: 1960-1980 (178-23-2)

Ted Bacigalupo: 1981 (13-1)

Steve Klonne: 1982-2000 (169-48)

Bob Crable: 2001-2008 (49-29)

John Rodenberg: 2009-2017 (80-41)

Doug Rosfeld: 2018 (6-5)

Todd Naumann: 2019 (2-8)

See Also:

John Rodenberg is out at Moeller (OH)

If I am Eviston I say, "Thanks but no thanks".

I know Moeller is a legendary program and all, but between the revolving door and the impossible schedule you have to face every year.. I think I stick in the calmer waters of CovCath unless a top tier GCL job opens unexpectedly for good reasons (Coach moves to college, Coach retires on top, etc).

Edited by bugatti

I know Moeller is a legendary program and all, bt between the revolving door and the impossible schedule you have to face every year.. I think I stick in the calmer waters of CovCath unless a top tier GCL job opens unexpectedly for good reasons (Coach moves to college, Coach retires on top, etc).

He won’t with his nephew having one more year. After that it would surprise me if some bigger money didn’t come calling, and Eddie has to pay the bills and send kids to college and all that stuff. I would assume Moeller would pay a lot more than Cov Cath?

I know Moeller is a legendary program and all, bt between the revolving door and the impossible schedule you have to face every year.. I think I stick in the calmer waters of CovCath unless a top tier GCL job opens unexpectedly for good reasons (Coach moves to college, Coach retires on top, etc).

Moeller isn't a top tier GCL program?

As an outsider, this sounds crazy... was this something Moeller was anticipating? Was the coach just not a good fit? Or does it go deeper than that?

Rosfeld left to be Director of Coaching Operations with the Bengals, so don't think that move was parent related.

Moeller got stuck a little with this last move. The Moeller people I know were not happy with Naumann being selected and aren't surprised by the results this year with him as coach. These past two years are an anomaly so I wouldn't read too much into there being program problems with parents.