Moeller (OH) is looking for a head football coach...again.

If he wants less stress to focus on wellness at this stage in his life, not sure BigMoe is it.  I think he could win there.  Heck, I think he would be a great hire.  But, if he's going to stay teaching at Beechwood its almost impossible to make that work 30 minutes North everyday.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, James Graham said:

If he wants less stress to focus on wellness at this stage in his life, not sure BigMoe is it.  I think he could win there.  Heck, I think he would be a great hire.  But, if he's going to stay teaching at Beechwood its almost impossible to make that work 30 minutes North everyday.

Maybe Moe will need a Defensive Coordinator. 🤷‍♀️

3 minutes ago, hector607 said:

Had he resigned I would speculate Rash to Moeller. But since he’s retiring, I think he will be done with football from a head coaching perspective. 

That was my first thought too then someone reached out to me and made me rethink it.

3 hours ago, James Graham said:

This. I see it as highly unlikely Rash would be head coach anywhere else this year.

8 minutes ago, theguru said:

Does Coach Rash teach a full schedule at Beechwood?  And if not, will that be a requirement moving forward?  If so, I could see him taking another job depending on the finances and time involved. 

I believe he had a nice schedule at Beechwood. Was wondering the same about classes. Also wouldn’t be surprised to see him in an Administration role at some point. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Not Moeller related but from MSN.com:

CINCINNATI — Former Bengals quarterback Jon Kitna is taking over the head coaching role at Lakota East, a high school in the Cincinnati suburbs.

That is pretty cool, was he coaching around town somewhere else?  Or was he already on Lakota East staff?