Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle

Is it time to make changes at Ryle 4 members have voted

  1. 1. Is it time to make changes at Ryle

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Remember to keep it clean!

 

Is it time to make a change in head coaching position at Ryle High School?

 

What are your thoughts!

 

Record this year 4-13.

NKY wins: Bellevue, Villa And Boone

I've watched the Raiders play multiple times. I don't think it is the coach's fault. He makes adjustments and his kids get a lot of open shots.

 

I'm not saying the kids are at fault, I'm just saying that I don't think the coach is.

I've watched the Raiders play multiple times. I don't think it is the coach's fault. He makes adjustments and his kids get a lot of open shots.

 

I'm not saying the kids are at fault, I'm just saying that I don't think the coach is.

 

I'm not sure I follow. It's not the coach, it's not the kids? It's bad basketball, period. Ryle has wayyy too many kids not playing. You could pluck 5 kids from the hallways not currently playing, have Dave Rankin or Scott Benton practice with them for two weeks and they would beat the current roster by 10 points. Coach Mcfarland knows basketball, but lacks any semblance of how to relate to his players. He has surrounded himself with people that agree with him, constantly shifts blame, does not accept responsibility for losing, is more concerned with the appearance of being a coach, says all the right things publicly, engages in false bravado in one on one situations. There is a clinical diagnosis for this behavior.

Ryle has wayyy too many kids not playing. You could pluck 5 kids from the hallways not currently playing, have Dave Rankin or Scott Benton practice with them for two weeks and they would beat the current roster by 10 points. Coach Mcfarland knows basketball, but lacks any semblance of how to relate to his players. He has surrounded himself with people that agree with him, constantly shifts blame, does not accept responsibility for losing, is more concerned with the appearance of being a coach, says all the right things publicly, engages in false bravado in one on one situations. There is a clinical diagnosis for this behavior.

 

Hmmmm....... I'm guessing you voted yes.

Hmmmm....... I'm guessing you voted yes.

 

Not a chance. Wouldn't take part in the poll, but the discussion is valid.

A'h, I see.

A'h, I see.

 

I dont think you do see.

I meant that I understand what you meant in post #6 when you said "Not a chance. Wouldn't take part in the poll, but the discussion is valid."

I meant that I understand what you meant in post #6 when you said "Not a chance. Wouldn't take part in the poll, but the discussion is valid."

 

Got it. Poll is too gladiator or thunder dome for me. lol

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes, name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, team, or school. Additionally this includes a pattern of posts that inflames or incites other posters (i.e. trolling or gaslighting). Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" of high school athletes is prohibited. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule. No attempts at "threadjacking", or deliberately steering the discussion off topic, are permitted on BGP. Topics may evolve through gradual discourse and conversation within a thread, but posts intended to veer thread discussions off course or to intentionally bring non-pertinent information into a thread are subject to removal. If you feel that a specific post violates our rules, please report it using the "Report Post" feature - the triangular “!” icon located in the bottom left-hand side of every post.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.