Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Auburn 80

Featured Replies

Final one of best wins for the Cats I’ve seen in several years. They played well a team hits tough shots come back take the lead and pull it out. This team is improving.

Great game, great win!!! Now no let down against Miss. State.

This team has been improving for awhile in different areas. Even in games that didnt look great. This team as I been saying will be just fine. They keep getting better every game in areas.

While the North Carolina game was the most enjoyable one for me that I’ve gotten to watch, I think this may actually have been more impressive. Auburn is no joke, and they were unbeaten at home. I did not think UK would win it if they fell behind, but they pulled it out.

I really haven’t enjoyed watching UK play the last three seasons and I didn’t enjoy watching this team until the North Carolina game. It seems something clicked there and they’ve held on to it. They may make some noise after all.

Very nice team win. Herro, Johnson, and Travis played particularly well.

Great win to take Auburn down at their place. I was disappointed that the Cats lost the 17pt. lead, but I knew that Auburn would make a run. U.K.'s defense was exceptional today. There was a stretch where I thought that they backed off a little on their 3pt. shooters when we got the big lead early in the 2nd half but got that straightened out. I thought that everyone played well, were focused and didn't fold when things got tight down the stretch.

Tyler Herro stepped up with 20 pts, had one of his best games. Johnson had 20 as well, along with Herro … their play was key in winning this one. Any conference win on the road is a good one and beating "tanning bed guy" Bruce Pearl is always fun. That guy's antics on the sidelines, from playing cheerleader with the crowd to his drama acts trying to get an officials calls are Oscar award worthy.

Great win, no time to celebrate …. have Miss. St. coming up on Tues. and Kansas on Sat..

GO BIG BLUE !

Any time you beat Bruce Pearl, especially at his place, it's a good win.

This team is pretty fun to watch as they grow.

 

They were really fun to watch on offense yesterday. Very patient, ran their sets, a d hit some shots.

Very nice road win for Ky, Herro goes and so goes the Cats.

1st road game win in the SEC against a ranked team since 2006. Wow. That's a big win!

The strides this team has made has been tremendous.

1st road game win in the SEC against a ranked team since 2006. Wow. That's a big win!

 

That can't be right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.