Kentucky 27 Penn State 24

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin's arrogance or lack of respect for Stoops/Kentucky cost him the game.

Going for fake punt on first possession I think was an ego call on his part.

Kicking the FG at the end because he was sure Kentucky couldn't run the clock out was a bad call as well.

GREAT Win for this U.K. Program. With the great game that B. Snell had, times I was most impressed with him and what he's about is seeing him go and block downfield when he isn't running the ball. Snell is about "team" first. I admit before I saw him play a lot that I thought that he was just another "show boat" that was about himself... nothing could've been further from the truth.

As for the game, after the last TD / Snell breaking the UK rushing record …. I was really upset, mad with all of the celebrating by the entire team including the coaches. I understand that Snell had just set the mark and yes, celebrate a little but it seemed the entire team had a let down. At that time, the game wasn't decided and imo it just about cost U.K. the game, big lead they had built. All worked out though and imo this football team has just made the statement that they can compete in and win big games. I wish that the recruiting would've gone better but I believe that Stoops has now turned the program in the right direction and can now keep it going. All seasons aren't going to be this but imo the culture, attitudes have changed. I don't think that U.K. will ever be an SEC football power but at least the Cats are not considered the joke of SEC football.

Again …. HUGE win !

Thank you Coach Stoops and thank you to AD M. Barnhart for sticking with Coach Stoops when the IDIOTS around were waning him gone. Any that were wanting Stoops fired should really turn in their common sense fan card, :lol2:. I said that partly joking but imo anyway, a lot of fans expected way too much, far too soon and didn't realize just how far down the sewer that Kentucky football was …. there was no talent, no depth and no recruiting hopes to get any top talent to Lexington.

I'm not calling anyone on here out personally, just wanted to say what I did.