Kentucky 27 Penn State 24

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically based on this season and his career at UK there was never a question of him playing in this game. Also as great as his individual awards this season was did not compare to the feeling winning this game today and this entire season.

If I’m an NFL GM and I’m on the fence with Allen or Bosa, this sways me.

Over zealous Penn State defenders caused both of those out of bound hits/collisions between Lynn Bowden and cameramen and bystanders. That poor women got rocked and appeared to be hurt (but should have known that when walking or standing on the sidelines, it is imperative that everyone be aware of what is happening on the field)!

Edited by Pop
need for clearer explanation of incidents I was referring to.

I’m throwing the flag on this. There isn’t anyone on here that’s buying this. Had UK lost, you’d have been racing to post the final score and stats from the game.

Not a fan of Penn State anyone who knows me, knows this. So think what you need. I am way above posting lies on a message board to please others.

Not a fan of Penn State anyone who knows me, knows this. So think what you need. I am way above posting lies on a message board to please others.

I don’t think it’s to please others. More of saving face because of the silly score prediction and how you’ve been pointed out as always bashing SEC and more specifically UK compared to the B16. No one has a vested interest in Iowa or Mississippi State other than people from Iowa and Mississippi:lol2:.

I watched Iowa because I like them,so once again you are wrong.

As far as saving grace...That's funny nobody on here means that much to me, that I worry about what they think. Really not that hard,if you ask instead of assuming.

I am done cluttering this thread with garbage, after all someone is sure to turn us in.