Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheap Shot

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy’s got no business participating in organized basketball again.

Pretty sure I read he's been suspended and banned from campus.

Yes, suspended and banned from campus. The school put out a press release about the player.

Seems like there should be criminal charges for something like that.

 

Looks like he's a Criminal Justice major.

Personally I think the guy flopped.

Personally I think the guy flopped.

 

Really?

Even if the baseline ref didn’t see it, the one signaling the 3 did, so why wasn’t something done.

Personally I think the guy flopped.

 

I believe you have a serious vision problem.

Really?

 

I believe you have a serious vision problem.

 

It was sarcasm...

Personally I think the guy flopped.

 

Agreed. He was just trying to get a hand up on an open shooter.

 

Pretty solid defense IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.