Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheap Shot

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness, dude should be charged.

Uhhhh...Just No...:no:

 

Go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Read where the kid was able to stay in the game, and has no plans of pressing charges. Bigger dude than me. I'd do everything in my power to make sure that scumbag was behind bars for as long as humanly possible.

Even if the baseline ref didn’t see it, the one signaling the 3 did, so why wasn’t something done.

 

Didn't read the article I guess.

Read where the kid was able to stay in the game, and has no plans of pressing charges. Bigger dude than me. I'd do everything in my power to make sure that scumbag was behind bars for as long as humanly possible.

 

Nah. I get no satisfaction out of that. He'll suffer way more in the court of public opinion.

Even if the baseline ref didn’t see it, the one signaling the 3 did, so why wasn’t something done.

 

He called the foul and ejected the player.

Nah. I get no satisfaction out of that. He'll suffer way more in the court of public opinion.

 

Like I said, bigger person than me. I'd take a great deal of satisfaction in it.

 

In the video around the 1:27 mark they say that there was an uncalled foul in the previous play where the guy missed a 3-point attempt badly which might've frustrated him. I can't see any foul, but even if there was one it's no excuse to do what he did. Anybody see a foul in that play?:idunno:

 

Also, I just can't side with the various goofballs in the video who seem to think that it's just part of the game and that's just the way it goes. Frustrated or not, this was a calculated horrific cheap shot worthy of jail time. Period.

In the video around the 1:27 mark they say that there was an uncalled foul in the previous play where the guy missed a 3-point attempt badly which might've frustrated him. I can't see any foul, but even if there was one it's no excuse to do what he did. Anybody see a foul in that play?:idunno:

 

Also, I just can't side with the various goofballs in the video who seem to think that it's just part of the game and that's just the way it goes. Frustrated or not, this was a calculated horrific cheap shot worthy of jail time. Period.

 

I didn't see a foul on that previous play either.

Read where the kid was able to stay in the game, and has no plans of pressing charges. Bigger dude than me. I'd do everything in my power to make sure that scumbag was behind bars for as long as humanly possible.

 

I'll admit my 18-19 year old self, after coming to my faculties, would have probably been tossed as well for retaliation.

Didn't read the article I guess.

 

Did not read the article posted here no, read a different article yesterday that had originally stated no foul or ejection. Its states it has now been corrected. Forthewin was the published article I read.

I agree 1000% that the dude should spend some time in the pokey, and have no clue what would posess someone to do what he did. But, I have to admit I am also surprised and disappointed that that the teammates of the guy who was struck did not react. How is that possible?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.