Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. Wayne Co. Round 2 Rematch

Featured Replies

I think Corbin has too much for the Cards. IF Cashen minimizes turnovers, and we get at least 100 yards rushing we win big. IF Clint has to carry the whole load and we can not run the ball and maintain some balance it will be very close. I think everything has finally clicked for this young team and they have every chance to make a pretty nice run as long as they maintain their focus.

 

Thus.......

 

Corbin 41

Wayne 13

Corbin 31

Wayne 14

I think Corbins one of the most underrated teams in 2a this year...They should get it done rather handily....C 42 WC 21

Hounds continue the march to Reginal Final

 

Corbin 35

Wayne 14

I don't know that we are underrated, but we have played a tough schedule and we did take a while to grow up. We may see big things in the next few weeks, but that is all I am going to say I like being underdogs in the playoffs.

The emergence of Sewell in the running game has really given Corbin something they lacked earlier in the season. Inserting Mitchell at the CB spot allows Sewell to get some rest, which may play into his increasing role offensively as well.

 

Corbin 27 - Wayne Co 14

I didn't go to the last game but has Sewell kind of been featured in the running game like Blackwood was his freshman year during the big title game playoff run?

I didn't go to the last game but has Sewell kind of been featured in the running game like Blackwood was his freshman year during the big title game playoff run?

 

Similar in that he does not get a lot of carries, but everytime he touched it he made a big play. He ran for a couple of TD's on the play that they used Blackwood on a lot last year where he lines up at WR and goes into motion.

Similar in that he does not get a lot of carries, but everytime he touched it he made a big play. He ran for a couple of TD's on the play that they used Blackwood on a lot last year where he lines up at WR and goes into motion.

 

That's the play I was thinking of. When you have someone with good speed and cutting ability, it can be pretty dangerous for the opposing teams and it works more often than not.

Jet Sweeps, misdirection, counters, and any motion can be deadly in high school football. Many high school teams tend to man up, and when they begin to follow the motion man the look out because something will be coming back, and motion tends to confuse many younger players. I take it he is playing a wing or slot type position...I guess I will see Friday...GO HOUNDS!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.