Corbin vs. Wayne Co. Round 2 Rematch

I think Corbin has too much for the Cards. IF Cashen minimizes turnovers, and we get at least 100 yards rushing we win big. IF Clint has to carry the whole load and we can not run the ball and maintain some balance it will be very close. I think everything has finally clicked for this young team and they have every chance to make a pretty nice run as long as they maintain their focus.

Thus.......

Corbin 41

Wayne 13

The emergence of Sewell in the running game has really given Corbin something they lacked earlier in the season. Inserting Mitchell at the CB spot allows Sewell to get some rest, which may play into his increasing role offensively as well.

Corbin 27 - Wayne Co 14

I didn't go to the last game but has Sewell kind of been featured in the running game like Blackwood was his freshman year during the big title game playoff run?

Similar in that he does not get a lot of carries, but everytime he touched it he made a big play. He ran for a couple of TD's on the play that they used Blackwood on a lot last year where he lines up at WR and goes into motion.

Similar in that he does not get a lot of carries, but everytime he touched it he made a big play. He ran for a couple of TD's on the play that they used Blackwood on a lot last year where he lines up at WR and goes into motion.

That's the play I was thinking of. When you have someone with good speed and cutting ability, it can be pretty dangerous for the opposing teams and it works more often than not.

Jet Sweeps, misdirection, counters, and any motion can be deadly in high school football. Many high school teams tend to man up, and when they begin to follow the motion man the look out because something will be coming back, and motion tends to confuse many younger players. I take it he is playing a wing or slot type position...I guess I will see Friday...GO HOUNDS!!!!!