DeMarcus Cousins Signs With Golden State

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha wow! I love it! I can't wait to see how they use him in this offense. It's the perfect spot for him coming off this injury. They dont need him to win. So wont have to play heavy minutes, but when in there they have another weapon.

Just cancel the damn league. Lose Javale McGee and replace him with Demarcus Cousins. They could divide their team in half and sign a bunch of G League players to fill up the rest of the rosters and both teams would make the playoffs. This is insane.

How can they afford all of those salaries?

Cousins is coming in at about $5.8MM a year. That’s about a $25MM discount on what he could have gotten had he not suffered his injury. This is a one year rental to see if Boogie is what he once was. Most don’t bounce back at full strength from an achilles tear.

Just cancel the damn league. Lose Javale McGee and replace him with Demarcus Cousins. They could divide their team in half and sign a bunch of G League players to fill up the rest of the rosters and both teams would make the playoffs. This is insane.

I was just sitting here thinking if Lebron could pick any 4 players in the league other than those on the Warriors roster, regardless of salary, would he win. I dont think so.