DeMarcus Cousins Signs With Golden State

Are the Warriors not supposed to sign superstars that want to come to GS? :lol2:

They most certainly should. They’d be stupid not to. They’ll need all hands on deck to defeat LeBron. That’s been their strategy since he and Kyrie defeated their record setting 73 win team in the Finals.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They most certainly should. They’d be stupid not to. They’ll need all hands on deck to defeat LeBron. That’s been their strategy since he and Kyrie defeated their record setting 73 win team in the Finals.

So LeBron going to LA is the reason GS had to add Boogie? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

How’d they go from sweeping LeBron to needing Boogie off an Achilles to stay ahead of him?

So LeBron going to LA is the reason GS had to add Boogie? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

How’d they go from sweeping LeBron to needing Boogie off an Achilles to stay ahead of him?

So they didn’t add Cousins to make their team better? If they are so good and don’t need any help to beat LeBron then why add Cousins?

So they didn’t add Cousins to make their team better? If they are so good and don’t need any help to beat LeBron then why add Cousins?

Was Boogie on the team when they swept LeBron a month ago?

They added him, because like you said, they’d be stupid not to. LeBron is irrelevant because they just proved LeBron can’t sniff their jock with their current roster.

Was Boogie on the team when they swept LeBron a month ago?

They added him, because like you said, they’d be stupid not to. LeBron is irrelevant because they just proved LeBron can’t sniff their jock with their current roster.

They won’t sweep LeBron ever again. Had Magic Johnson not been an idiot they wouldn’t have Cousins and they would no longer be favored to win the title but Magic is an idiot, Bob Myers scooped up Cousins and now Golden State isn’t scared of LeBron again.

They won’t sweep LeBron ever again. Had Magic Johnson not been an idiot they wouldn’t have Cousins and they would no longer be favored to win the title but Magic is an idiot, Bob Myers scooped up Cousins and now Golden State isn’t scared of LeBron again.

Never sweeping him again is a LONG way from needing Cousins to beat him. Golden State has zero reason to be afraid of LeBron. Zero.

I'm thoroughly confused by people being up in arms that a team would try to build the best team they can. The job of a GM is to compile the best roster they can. The Warriors' GM is doing just that. As 2 said, if Magic or GM Lebron added Cousins, Leonard and others, they'd be heroes for compiling talent.

And if you complain the Warriors have added the top players hopefully you don't root for your college team to get all the top recruits.

I'm thoroughly confused by people being up in arms that a team would try to build the best team they can. The job of a GM is to compile the best roster they can. The Warriors' GM is doing just that. As 2 said, if Magic or GM Lebron added Cousins, Leonard and others, they'd be heroes for compiling talent.

And if you complain the Warriors have added the top players hopefully you don't root for your college team to get all the top recruits.

I said the same thing on twitter last night. You can’t be a UK or Duke fan and mad at Golden State for acquiring Cousins.

Yeah you can't blame them for adding talent to the roster. Not saying you were directing at me but my message was to point out how much commotion a movement of Lebron can cause in the league.

Already making excuses for Lebron losing. I love it.