DeMarcus Cousins Signs With Golden State

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the Lebron haters out there this just proves how dominant he really is.

If you consider this to be all about LeBron, then maybe so. His signing was tremendous, but beyond that the moves have been questionable and there is no clear indication Leonard is headed to LA.

People keep pretending Cousins is not coming off an injury that ends many players' careers. He will be back around mid-season, so we will see how dominating he is.

If you consider this to be all about LeBron, then maybe so. His signing was tremendous, but beyond that the moves have been questionable and there is no clear indication Leonard is headed to LA.

People keep pretending Cousins is not coming off an injury that ends many players' careers. He will be back around mid-season, so we will see how dominating he is.

The point is simply that obviously the Warriors didn’t need Boogie. They can wait as long as they want for him to recover, but he’s a top 3 center in the league when healthy. The idea of even potentially adding that to what is already the greatest roster in NBA history is absurd.

The point is simply that obviously the Warriors didn’t need Boogie. They can wait as long as they want for him to recover, but he’s a top 3 center in the league when healthy. The idea of even potentially adding that to what is already the greatest roster in NBA history is absurd.

Exactly. I do not think it had anything to do with LeBron, more about the Warriors making a mockery of things. And with the Warriors, the other thing people keep forgetting is that they would not have been in the NBA Finals had CP3 not come up lame. They are ensuring they are staying ahead in the toughness game by adding Cousins, not staying ahead of LeBron and Lonzo Ball. The fact the toughness piece is Cousins is plain silly.

Exactly. I do not think it had anything to do with LeBron, more about the Warriors making a mockery of things. And with the Warriors, the other thing people keep forgetting is that they would not have been in the NBA Finals had CP3 not come up lame. They are ensuring they are staying ahead in the toughness game by adding Cousins, not staying ahead of LeBron and Lonzo Ball. The fact the toughness piece is Cousins is plain silly.

Ehhhh, this move was definitely to send a message to LeBron. LeBron went to the Lakers and they went from not making the playoffs to at worst 3rd favorite to win the title. The Lakers are making moves left and right. Adding dogs and goons to the team and then the Warriors add Cousins but it has nothing to do with LeBron? Yeah I ain’t feeling that theory.

The fact that the Rockets had the Warriors on the ropes is more reason for the Warriors to snatch up Cousins. This had everything to do with LeBron in LA.

Ehhhh, this move was definitely to send a message to LeBron. LeBron went to the Lakers and they went from not making the playoffs to at worst 3rd favorite to win the title. The Lakers are making moves left and right. Adding dogs and goons to the team and then the Warriors add Cousins but it has nothing to do with LeBron? Yeah I ain’t feeling that theory.

The fact that the Rockets had the Warriors on the ropes is more reason for the Warriors to snatch up Cousins. This had everything to do with LeBron in LA.

The Warriors just swept LeBron. Did we forget that? How does him going to LA change that? The Warriors don't need Boogie to beat LeBron. They've done it without him 3 out of the last 4 years.

The Warriors just swept LeBron. Did we forget that? How does him going to LA change that? The Warriors don't need Boogie to beat LeBron. They've done it without him 3 out of the last 4 years.

They went to KD because they couldn’t beat LeBron. Now they made sure the Lakers didn’t get Cousins because they are scared of LeBron.

What's hilarious to me is that the same people condemning Boogie for going to Golden State (when he had ZERO offers) would be the same ones praising LeBron for getting Boogie to LA if it happened. :lol2:

To be fair those situations aren’t even remotely similar. I’m not condemning anyone for anything, I just think this whole thing is nuts.