DeMarcus Cousins Signs With Golden State

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PurplePride92 do you buy the Lakers pulled their offer to Cousins ? If so how do you feel as a Lakers fan?

I HATE that Magic didn’t bring in Cousins. It’s a wasted opportunity. They could have got that man for less than 10M and they chose Rondo. I like Rondo. I like him a lot. But Cousins most likely would have came to LA had they offered him 7.5M. I have been highly critical of Magic Johnson since he traded D’Angelo. Missing out on Cousins makes it even worse for me. LeBron James coming to LA had zero to do with Magic Johnson. He gets zero credit from me for LeBron being a Laker.

I HATE that Magic didn’t bring in Cousins. It’s a wasted opportunity. They could have got that man for less than 10M and they chose Rondo. I like Rondo. I like him a lot. But Cousins most likely would have came to LA had they offered him 7.5M. I have been highly critical of Magic Johnson since he traded D’Angelo. Missing out on Cousins makes it even worse for me. LeBron James coming to LA had zero to do with Magic Johnson. He gets zero credit from me for LeBron being a Laker.

It just seems insane even if Cousins doesn't come back until January it gives you an inside track to sign a healthy Cousins for 2020.

It has been reported that Cousins turned down a 2 year 40M offer from New Orleans shortly after he tore his Achilles. I wonder I he regrets turning it down.

He probably felt disrespected so close to his injury. But hopefully he comes back healthy and gets his bag next year.