World Cup 2018

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croatia wins 2-1 in extra time. I call that an upset!

Eh, not really an upset. Going into the match I thought it could've gone either way, but Croatia's stacked midfield and lethal attack has been on point all tournament.

Eh, not really an upset. Going into the match I thought it could've gone either way, but Croatia's stacked midfield and lethal attack has been on point all tournament.

Midfield for Croatia was the key. They dominated possession, positioning, and passing. Once Croatia scored to tie it at 1 in the second half it seemed like every player for England lost their heads. Nobody wanted the ball, everything was rushed, and it seemed like they were simply holding on for dear life.

Midfield for Croatia was the key. They dominated possession, positioning, and passing. Once Croatia scored to tie it at 1 in the second half it seemed like every player for England lost their heads. Nobody wanted the ball, everything was rushed, and it seemed like they were simply holding on for dear life.

Agreed. After Croatia scored their first goal, it was totally obvious that it crushed England mentally.

At the end of normal time, England was given a throw in. They didn't rush to get one last chance, they took their time. That's when I knew who was going to be on the attacking front during extra time, and it wasn't England.

Have to admit if it wasnt for BGP, I wouldnt know 2 nickles of whats going on with World Cup. Havent heard a peep about it from any other media sources in weeks.

Pretty sure it's been on ESPN literally every day there's been games.