Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roseanne Cancelled

Featured Replies

Roseanne got her show cancelled after tweeting out a racist comment about Valerie Jarrett. It was a bad one. I will leave it to one of the mods to decide whether they want to post the comment in the thread.

 

I think people are getting a little too PC / sensitive but the comment by Roseanne was so bad I don't see how anyone can blame them for canceling the show.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No clue what she said, nor do I care. Just glad the show is off the air (again). Was never funny to begin with.

It’s funny and sad watching people defend what she said.

 

And Clay Travis’ tweet about it is why I can’t stand him and think he is an idiot.

It’s funny and sad watching people defend what she said.

 

And Clay Travis’ tweet about it is why I can’t stand him and think he is an idiot.

 

What she said in that tweet is indefensible. It's funny how popular she is in light of how worked up people are over football players kneeling for the National Anthem, even though what she did to the anthem was far more disrespectful.

Edited by rjs4470

Stupid and abhorrent to talk about anyone's appearance.

She's an idiot. Not surprised at all.

Remember...Zero Tolerance...No Politics

Edited by Jumper_Dad

It’s funny and sad watching people defend what she said.

 

And Clay Travis’ tweet about it is why I can’t stand him and think he is an idiot.

How Travis has a show is beyond me. He might be the biggest idiot on sports talk radio.

I heard this past season was funny, and actually planned on binging it this summer, but she earned this.

 

Is just me, but don’t they look a bit similar in this pix?

249D18E0-96E3-45D1-BB55-BD6489C8F3BA.jpeg

Wish they had never brought her back in the first place.

I read Rosanne’s comments. In the spirit of a high school sports game, “You can’t do that!” (Clap-clap-clap-clap-clap)

I think people are getting a little too PC / sensitive but the comment by Roseanne was so bad I don't see how anyone can blame them for canceling the show.

 

Agreed on all points.

 

I don't understand how anyone could defend what she said. It just further validates how disgusting she is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.